Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Its now bordering on hysteria from the media.
Im willing to beat the only Japanese left with them this time next year will be the diving hamstring puller the rest will fall away like the rest of there new world class superstar signings last year.

Personally, I don’t think Celtc are high quality, I think they will struggle to keep the level of intensity for 60 never mind 90 minutes and other teams will work them out, but to dismiss them would be foolhardy.

Everything, and I mean everything, from Referee decisions to fixture shuffling to increasing the number of Substitutes mid season ( when it clear they run out of steam in later stages and need to make changes ) has been aligned to assist them.

That assistance might be coincidental, accidental or deliberate, but it is real.
Thankfully I sure Gio will ensure we are fully prepared for the coming fixtures.

It must be easy selling paper's to the hordes of Mordor, the game last night against a team that love's bending over for scum involved a defensive shambles and a tap in and a penalty that wasn't. But sprinkle a lot of glitter and suddenly the shite is sparkling. Get your shark's polished off for the 2nd scumbags if you've got the baws to play us.

Personally, I don’t think Celtc are high quality, I think they will struggle to keep the level of intensity for 60 never mind 90 minutes and other teams will work them out, but to dismiss them would be foolhardy.

Everything, and I mean everything, from Referee decisions to fixture shuffling to increasing the number of Substitutes mid season ( when it clear they run out of steam in later stages and need to make changes ) has been aligned to assist them.

That assistance might be coincidental, accidental or deliberate, but it is real.
Thankfully I sure Gio will ensure we are fully prepared for the coming fixtures.
It's hard to ignore the work permit thing being changed just as they sign players from japan, maybe another coincidence. Just like the first OF game last season being put back to try to get their fans in, sheer coincidence.

So they've dropped their claim to the World Possession Title after last night's possession defeat?

I've seen some hyperbole over the past three seasons as the media attempted to pull Timmy over the TIA*R line. Last night is a step beyond.

I watched the whole game. The new signing that scored was anonymous afterwards. Hivs controlled the game for large parts but inevitably broke down as the neared the sellic box.

I saw no stand outs for either team in a pretty dour affair.

It was the flatest I've seen Timmy this season. Couldn't keep control of possession, had one good flowing move going forward and created nothing until Hivs had to push a little more with 10 minutes to go.

Woke up this morning and it seems I watched Real Madrid vs Frankfurt.

As mentioned , it was Soros before but it has also been Griffiths (if he can get fit), Turnbull, Kyogo and Wham. Let's not forget Mickey Johnston, on his 6th season of unfulfilled potential.

I want to win the league as early as possible but that then triggers early headlines about how "Next season, once these guys are bedded in, etc, etc" and the accompanying tens of mullions valuations.

By the way, have the media suggested that Sellic call Kawasaki and offer more money? Whatever they paid it wasn't enough.

Last edited:
Yea they won 5 games in a row using the diamond then came to Ibrox and lost even though we never kicked a ball the full game.

Its honestly crazy the way they are going on about this midfielder, lets wait and see what he does at Tynecastle next week.
Ahhhhh, "our unbeatable diamond"

The phrase that was coined less than 10 minutes after we'd just beaten them.

Again!

I watched their game last night, they were up against a very poor Hibs side who offered almost nothing going forward and who look worse under SM than they did under Jack Ross. One thing I’ve noticed about that mob, especially this season, is the way they applaud very basic football as if it’s a display of world class proportions, it’s no wonder they get carried away. Even the most basic of passes.
If they genuinely think that they are the better side and they are going to win the league then let them crack on, a very rude awakening await them in February when a proper football team strolls up to their mhidden That’s when the Ange will be back to being a “fat Aussie cnt” and they will see themselves for the team they actually are.

he was awful the 2nd half and gave the ball away constantly but nobody mentions that.
Seriously? I didn’t see the game and you would never know that from the coverage.

Hatate was the one signing I thought would definitely improve them. He seems to have been a key member of the team who won the league over there by a mile two years in a row, so I expected him to be a better option than Bitton, McCarthy and Turnbull. It’s hardly a high bar. But as you say it’s way too early for the proclamations they are making about him. Would the Japanese champions really sell for £1.4m if he was half the player they are making out?

Seriously? I didn’t see the game and you would never know that from the coverage.

Hatate was the one signing I thought would definitely improve them. He seems to have been a key member of the team who won the league over there by a mile two years in a row, so I expected him to be a better option than Bitton, McCarthy and Turnbull. It’s hardly a high bar. But as you say it’s way too early for the proclamations they are making about him. Would the Japanese champions really sell for £1.4m if he was half the player they are making out?
No.
The best player to come out of Japan was Nakata. He went for something like 4 or 5 million 20 odd years ago.
A tremendous player but a pretentious bellend. You can already see similar signs of Kyogo believing his own hype.
Japan has all these world beaters yet the only person who noticed is Fatange? It actually smacks of sheer laziness in his recruitment policy. It seems to me that he has a WWI approach to football. Have his players run to death over the top, then send in some new ones. They'll end up with a first team squad comprised of about 50 Japanese players, all in various stages of recovery.
I lived over there for 4-5 years in the mid to late 90s. For effort and general running about they were world beaters but hardly a step above the Saudi leagues. Lots of overpaid foreigners in the league at that time.
Things must have changed a bit because the cheating of Kyogo wouldn't have been tolerated a couple of decades ago.
I never felt they had a true passion for football. The no1 sport by a mile is baseball.

Hatate had some nice passes in the first half, nothing to make him a superstar but looked comfortable but he also gave the ball away a lot and in the 2nd half he done nothing, he may be a good player and has decent technique but he was up against one of the slowest midfields you will see.

He will deffo be a better option that Bitton and brain dead McCarthy

The striker i would bet had less than 10 touches and never looked remotely dangerous the full game.

So they've dropped their claim to the World Possession Title after last night's possession defeat?

I've seen some hyperbole over the past three seasons as the media attempted to pull Timmy over the TIA*R line. Last night is a step beyond.

I watched the whole game. The new signing that scored was anonymous afterwards. Hivs controlled the game for large parts but inevitably broke down as the neared the sellic box.

I saw no stand outs for either team in a pretty dour affair.

It was the flatest I've seen Timmy this season. Couldn't keep control of possession, had one good flowing move going forward and created nothing until Hivs had to push a little more with 10 minutes to go.

Woke up this morning and it seems I watched Real Madrid vs Frankfurt.

As mentioned , it was Soros before but it has also been Griffiths (if he can get fit), Turnbull, Kyogo and Wham. Let's not forget Mickey Johnston, on his 6th season of unfulfilled potential.

I want to win the league as early as possible but that then triggers early headlines about how "Next season, once these guys are bedded in, etc, etc" and the accompanying tens of mullions valuations.

By the way, have the media suggested that Sellic call Kawasaki and offer more money? Whatever they paid it wasn't enough.

You are forgetting about superstar Rogic. He is worth £30m+.

They call him the Wizard of Oz for his "skills".

(Ironically, the Wizard of Oz was a fraud. Maybe it is a decent nickname after all).

It must be easy selling paper's to the hordes of Mordor, the game last night against a team that love's bending over for scum involved a defensive shambles and a tap in and a penalty that wasn't. But sprinkle a lot of glitter and suddenly the shite is sparkling. Get your shark's polished off for the 2nd scumbags if you've got the baws to play us.
hordes of Mordor.

Killing myself laughing at this.

Peter Grant on Hetate, my goodness!

Speaking on Sportsound, he said: "It's his first game, you can't get carried away, the qualities he's shown tonight, (Andres) Iniesta comes to mind for me.

The guy gave the ball away at least 6-8 times and in amongst that were some good passes, its unbelievable but we knew this was always going to happen they have been declared superstars from the moment they signed.

Speaking on Sportsound, he said: "It's his first game, you can't get carried away, the qualities he's shown tonight, (Andres) Iniesta comes to mind for me.

The guy gave the ball away at least 6-8 times and in amongst that were some good passes, its unbelievable but we knew this was always going to happen they have been declared superstars from the moment they signed.
Why do they compare players to some of the greatest names to grace the game. Iniesta is so far ahead in every aspect that there's no comparison. Iniesta will be a player spoken about in decades, I highly doubt Hetate will be spoken of in five years.

Why do they compare players to some of the greatest names to grace the game. Iniesta is so far ahead in every aspect that there's no comparison. Iniesta will be a player spoken about in decades, I highly doubt Hetate will be spoken of in five years.
Its crazy, all these undiscovered superstars just stuck in Japan waiting to get out.

They never learn, the guy might be a good player but ffs they need to calm down.

Guaranteed if Sands starts tonight and has an excellent game you wont hear all these crazy superlatives.

Tbf mate. That happened on here as well

the 3 japanese played average of 38 games each in 2021 in a league that ran to December
i look forward to Angela running them into the ground for the Sultans of Ping FC

“You can’t get carried away but he’s basically one of the greatest midfielders of the modern game” ohhhhhkaaaayyyyy then

To start that with “you can’t get carried away” then mention Inesta in the same sentence is quite unbelievable!

To start that with “you can’t get carried away” then mention Inesta in the same sentence is quite unbelievable!

i'm not saying he's like Iniesta
but he's like Iniesta

7bebd458-dfe9-4c35-beee-da10caaaa99b.jpg

"You can't get carried away" next sentence he's likening him to Iniesta!

Its crazy, all these undiscovered superstars just stuck in Japan waiting to get out.

They never learn, the guy might be a good player but ffs they need to calm down.

Guaranteed if Sands starts tonight and has an excellent game you wont hear all these crazy superlatives.
We only use superlatives on our players to paint them in a bad light.

You missed the part where by the splf suddenly changed the rules for signing overseas players and the need for work permits a few weeks before Celtic go out and sign 3 players from Japan that wouldn’t have for work permits. Just a coincidence right enough.

tomtheleedstim

14 min. ago#365
I was trying to think who he reminded me of today and it finally dawned on me, Modric.
I know, I know, early days etc but he really did look a top class player. When you take into account moving continents and covid etc it was a brilliant debut.
Fucking hell.

It's exhausting keeping up with all the world superstars they have in their employment.

All that to be second in the league.

This any use?

Finished watching a movie, logged on to emails, one from twitter with an update on an account I reported. Not Ronnie Oconnor but one of his other criminal maniac scumbag friends. "Haven't broken our rules".

Found what I believe to be a high up account at twitter, replied to their bs email with the new email address copied in pointing out that Hun is hate speech and then going in big on all the shit Ronnie goes up to. Will update if and when I get a reply.

If this address doesnt bring a suitable response I will look for another.

Does anyone know who Ronnie O'Connor is?

Finished watching a movie, logged on to emails, one from twitter with an update on an account I reported. Not Ronnie Oconnor but one of his other criminal maniac scumbag friends. "Haven't broken our rules".

Found what I believe to be a high up account at twitter, replied to their bs email with the new email address copied in pointing out that Hun is hate speech and then going in big on all the shit Ronnie goes up to. Will update if and when I get a reply.

If this address doesnt bring a suitable response I will look for another.

Does anyone know who Ronnie O'Connor is?
His little bigoted helper has been in reading this thread , no idea who he is or who this twat is either but both of them are vile creatures .

Back