Scott Brown the referee

Not since Willie Miller have I witness an Aberdeen player referee a game in such a way. Not to mention he could have been easily sent off.

Clancy gets the flak but he was merely the puppet tonight
You said it, Willie Miller. My exact thoughts.

He's great at it. 36 years old and using every trick in the book.

The prick and prick in the middle knew what would happen tonight. We get %^*& all 50 / 50 decisions and the mongo would get away with murder.

Not since Willie Miller have I witness an Aberdeen player referee a game in such a way. Not to mention he could have been easily sent off.

Clancy gets the flak but he was merely the puppet tonight
Clancy right from the off Kent’s first yellow was a joke it said it all at the end Clancy and brown walking off together with brown cuddling that dick Clancy I would like to know the amount of fouls he gave the sheep tonight every time Clancy refs our game he does it but haven’t said that we were very poor tonigh.

Fully expect brown to be hauled infront of the compliance officer if there is still one and giving some sort of punishment after tonight’s cheating/play acting performance from him

Should he be allowed to as easily he was TBF?

I don’t doubt this will be met with “aye but Tav would be booked”

It also looked like he made no attempt to build a relationship with the ref, Brown was all over him every decision.

Do have to at least try and convince and manage a ref TBH

One of our players must be assigned to boot the feck oot of the rat within the first 10 mins as he referred the game no FECKIN clancy

FFS even Andy Walker said Kent was hard done by tonight for both yellow cards.

It's about time the referees gave up this nonsense about players facing up to each other getting yellow cards, again even Andy Friggin' Walker said there was no need for yellow cards to be issued.

When you consider the Livi player interaction with Kyogo and then Hayes doesn't get a second yellow for the elbow on Borna it's friggin' cheating.

then Brown tells Clancy to send Borna off to get the blood cleared from his nose that Hayes elbowed and we're down to 9 men to defend the free kick.

Clancy knows what he is doing as there is no room to appeal yellow cards.

Expect another "dignified silence" from Ibrox.

The guy's a skidmark, %^*& him. Kent's dismissal was a joke, that aside I didn't think we showed enough this evening to take the three points. We take the point and move on.

It actually pisses me off that our players still react to that prick.

He’s an absolute no mark. He loves playing the villain and we constantly let him. Totally ignore him and embarrass himself falling around like a wee girl and outclass the twat.

We know exactly what is coming where he is concerned, yet we still fall into the trap every single time.

He’s an absolute no mark. He loves playing the villain and we constantly let him. Totally ignore him and embarrass himself falling around like a wee girl and outclass the twat.

We know exactly what is coming where he is concerned, yet we still fall into the trap every single time.
He only has an influence if we are playing poorly. Play well and he disappears

Every time I watch him I thank god we never signed him all those years ago. A man with absolutely no class whatsoever. Any of our players who shook his hand at the end should have a word with themselves.
I couldn’t agree more. Despite any footballing abilities he has/had, someone like him would be an absolute embarrassment to our club and I’d be ashamed to have one of our players pulling some of the stuff he’s done down the years. He’s a classless, brainless cretin and the sooner he’s retired the better

At the end of the game, after the Rangers' players had left the pitch, Brown and Clancy headed towards the tunnel together, guffawing and back slapping. They both seemed to have enjoyed their evening very much. If I didn't know better, you would think they were BFFs.

FBS

Was glad Tavernier pushed him off after the red card when he trying his laughing crap

Too many of our players still falling for his scumish behaviour, you think they should know by now. As a professional footballer his behaviour is a disgrace but we know what you get when you play against him. I wish we had a player who would rag doll him all game.

Too many of our players still falling for his scumish behaviour, you think they should know by now. As a professional footballer his behaviour is a disgrace but we know what you get when you play against him. I wish we had a player who would rag doll him all game.
Kent never touched him for the 2nd yellow. How is that falling for his behaviour?

Being a fanny is all he's got.

His actual footballing performance tonight was utter mince.

Contantly giving the ball away, made a complete arse of 2 clear shots on goal and getting caught in possession on edge of his own box.

Embarrassment of a so called professional footballer.
It's such a shame that we didn't have many you could say played so much better.

Dragged to that level rather than raise our own

So what we just don’t tackle him?

He’s a diving cheating prick and when you’ve got a refereeing aiding and abetting him what are you meant to do?

Back