Will we kick off from where we left off

That mob think they've won a tough fixture last night and are rubbing their wee peckers at the thought of us dropping points tonight.

1-0 will do me. Penalty, o.g., last minute, whatever. Please Rangers, just get it done and fucking sicken them.

We’ve went from what should have been a return to routine home games against Stirling Albion and Livingston (and the filth 2 away games), to now having arguably the toughest away fixture of the season out with the piggery.

It’s frustrating - and the amount of players missing tonight is also a bit of a concern - but I’m still confident we’ll do the business.

The Buff is going to hit top form in the second half of this season and it will start tonight.
I hope and believe you'll be right about morelos.

Going by videos of training, photos and the GVB interviews, Morelos definitely looks happier in training again and back settled. Having a striking coach who can speak to him in Spanish will be a huge help.

Going out on a limb I expect a double from him tonight.

That mob think they've won a tough fixture last night and are rubbing their wee peckers at the thought of us dropping points tonight.

1-0 will do me. Penalty, o.g., last minute, whatever. Please Rangers, just get it done and fucking sicken them.

A win tonight sickens them for sure. Dropped points gives them confidence.

I really hope so. With our injuries I am pretty worried about this one. Any kind of win will do me nicely.

Massive moment in the season. It’s got that feeling
Completely agree. Win tonight and we enter the stadium of secrets knowing that a win effectively kills their title hopes. Lose tonight and we enter that game knowing if they win then they go top. That is a massive mentality/dynamic shift. Tonight is absolutely massive.

Completely agree. Win tonight and we enter the stadium of secrets knowing that a win effectively kills their title hopes. Lose tonight and we enter that game knowing if they win then they go top. That is a massive mentality/dynamic shift. Tonight is absolutely massive.
We’ve got a few games before then, but we need to keep chipping away. They’ve to go to Tynecastle also next week

Big game tonight in terms of setting the tone for the 2nd half of the season. The players look to have bought in to what Gio is trying to implement, this is the first time he’s been able to have a full week of training sessions without any games in between or major disruptions so hopefully we can start to move up the gears starting from tonight. 3 points and down the road injury free!

A big test tonight - hopefully a fast start and put pressure on them from the get go.

Gio seems a lot more tactically astute and making changes in-game than gerrard was, so it's a different feeling going into these games now. Confident if it's not going well he can switch it up.

Match the sheep's effort tonight and easy 3 points, this is the one game they raise their effort.

If we drop points tomorrow it’s nothing to do with the past returns from breaks, we proved last season we can do it and have continued on with it this season. Although anything other than a win will of course have the over reaction of us throwing it away after a break etc
People will deliberately ignore the fact that better sides than this have lost or drawn at Pittodrie and utterly lose their minds.

I think gio knows tonight we have to win the battle first, once we do that we will play football and put them to the sword, i think we may play counter almost like hearts away tonight.

Last thing u can ever do as my dad would say is give those fuckers a glimmer of hope.

I reckon a sakala and morelos goal tonight 2-0

I'm always half empty.

Given the players out, being away and the usual "enthusiasm" shown by the Sheepshaggers, I'm a little concerned - and adding in Clancy in as the Ref.

I hope we can do it, as we shouldn't be looking to provide any encouragement to the mentally challengeds.

Given the players out, being away and the usual "enthusiasm" shown by the Sheepshaggers, I'm a little concerned - and adding in Clancy in as the Ref.
Call it experience or just a feeling.

Disappointing. :-(

We knew they'd kick us off the pitch tonight, yet we'd end up with either yellow or red cards. Our silence only ensures it continues every time we go up there.

Latest posts

Back