Harry Styles - Ibrox Gig

Those complaints in full:

1. He'll damage the pitch
2. My seat is my seat
3. Kids will write Celtic with marker pens
4. He better not serve booze when we can't get any
5. How come they can stand up
6. That pyro can kill people with weak chests
Number 6; Griffiths has applied for the pyro job.

Good revenue for the club and if its a success then more artists will book Ibrox to play there , Ibrox is a great venue for music gigs , much better than hampden

Anyone seen a seating plan anywhere yet ? Curios to where they will set the stage up for if they do plan to have further gigs at Ibrox

Love or hate his music , he’s is one the biggest acts out there just now, and If look at rest of his tour schedule it’s set up for more dates to be announced so be decent for the club if make a few quid out it

Hopefully sign of more coming

Ps imagine the outrage though if he walks out in the home top (I’d settle for the purple one) and covers simply the best , be worth it for that alone

Wasn’t enough Stan ding room for him
haha last 10 years hes sold out wembley stadium 2 nights 90,000 & bellahouston park twice , Twickenham Stadium 80,000 hes still a big draw to people he would sell out easy at Ibrox very quick before covid hit he was planning to do tours in europe after the release of his new album

Stage will be in front of the Govan stand
Please note, seats in Level 3 of the Main Stand (opposite the stage) are quite high up. Seats in Blocks CD1 to CD7 may not be suitable for customers with mobility issues or who are uncomfortable with heights.

Bit about the pitch in there.

https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/harry-styles-announced-at-Ibrox-stadium/3eeJ8xx6qTswm87rEz31iZ

Edit: dunno why the link won't post right.

Fine Line is a belter of an album, would actually go see him and the band. But with all the screaming fans, f*ck that!

FJetsNmXwAYc4Oe

Back