Alfredo called up

Bloody hell. Just need Roofe, assuming he get fit, to be called up and we are officially in the shit from a player availability pov.

You think Roofe will be fit?
I don’t think he gets called up this time

We are now looking at the possibility of dropping points in both games that got moved . I’m not writing off the old firm but to go there without our 2 best players makes it tough . If we do drop points in both games then the poets have reduced our lead to basically zero by movin the games

I don’t think he gets called up this time

We are now looking at the possibility of dropping points in both games that got moved . I’m not writing off the old firm but to go there without our 2 best players makes it tough . If we do drop points in both games then the poets have reduced our lead to basically zero by movin the games
So double whammy , he won’t get called up and won’t be fit anyway.

So Arfield, Sands, Aribo, Roofe and Morelos could all be away?

Is that right?

Excellent. On form probably our best player, and we lose him so he can sit and watch his country from the bench with maybe a 30 second cameo.

It’s a blow but we can still beat them if we have no grounds to request a postponement. I don’t like Sakala up front in the middle but he has the pace to get in behind the scum defenders.

Back