Alfredo called up

Alfie needs a minor injury which causes him to withdraw but then clears up nicely in time for the Old Firm game.

I honestly wished that international football was scrapped altogether. Hardly anyone gives a toss about it.

So they look to be missing

Kyogo (injured)
Turnbull (injured)
Vickers (USA)
Rogic (Aus)

Potentially any of the rest of the Japanese contingent. That’s 4 guaranteed starters.

I’d say their replacements for they 4 aren’t as good as the replacements we have for Morelos and Aribo. Obviously they two are huge for us, but I’m confident we’ll get through it.

He won’t play which is the frustrating thing

Perhaps he could explain to the manager he’d rather stay and play in a huge game for us …. Yes I know it won’t happen

McGregor
Tav Goldson Bassey/Helander Barisic
Kamara Davis Arfield
Kent Itten Sakala. Subs Wright Bacuna Hagi Balogun King McCann.
That's with no new signings. Not great but not too bad either. Don't forget they will have a few out too. Get it played.

It’s a sore on which is made worse by the probability that he won’t feature but we need to to take it on the chin and get on with it.

Will Scottish football be willing to let the biggest game of the season go ahead with two under strength teams? They absolutely shouldn’t

Both clubs should be requesting a postponement

Kyogo (injured)
Turnbull (injured)
Vickers (USA)
Rogic (Aus)

Potentially any of the rest of the Japanese contingent. That’s 4 guaranteed starters.

I’d say their replacements for they 4 aren’t as good as the replacements we have for Morelos and Aribo. Obviously they two are huge for us, but I’m confident we’ll get through it.
Have the USA and Aussie teams announced their squads yet?

Will Scottish football be willing to let the biggest game of the season go ahead with two under strength teams? They absolutely shouldn’t

Both clubs should be requesting a postponement

People don't seem to realise it wouldn't just be the OF game that would be postponed, it would be 3 for both us and them. When are they going to get played?

Rogic is a fcuking donkey anyway. Hasn't kicked a ball against us for 4 years.

3345FA9100000578-0-image-a-3_1461055387299.jpg

Is it a rule or not?
Postponement and International Selection

G7

A Club shall be entitled to apply to the Board for the postponement of any Official Match where three or more of its Players who would otherwise have participated in such match are unavailable through international selection and, following receipt of such an application, the Board may postpone and rearrange the relevant Official Match in accordance with Rule G3

G3 Subject to Rule C42, the Board shall have discretion to schedule and to reschedule the date, time and/or venue of any Official Match as it shall consider appropriate.

C42 Other than in Season 2022/23 when the Season shall be permitted to commence on 29 July, the Season shall not in any calendar year commence prior to 31 July in that year and the Board shall not schedule the first League Match of any Season to take place prior to 31 July in any year.

People don't seem to realise it wouldn't just be the OF game that would be postponed, it would be 3 for both us and them. When are they going to get played?
I was thinking this myself… it would be mental for us to ask for a postponement and grand them the initiative!

Would be us probably playing catch up to them if they didn’t postpone.

We've a squad for a reason. Players missing gives others the chance. We'restill good enough and we can't call them shechtbags and start flapping at 2 players being out.

I don’t think he gets called up this time

We are now looking at the possibility of dropping points in both games that got moved . I’m not writing off the old firm but to go there without our 2 best players makes it tough . If we do drop points in both games then the poets have reduced our lead to basically zero by movin the games
Anyone who couldn't see the brazen opportunism at work in the shenanigans regarding the fixture list before Xmas, probably also believes that there were players at the Paedophile Paradise who were so distraught when poor Phil O'Donnell's corpse was thrown onto that season's fixture list, that they couldn't function at their place of work.

Yes, they have pulled the trick again, and yes they will reap the benefits.
We were stung in 2007/8 and we are being stung again.

Filth FC are masters at stealing advantages off the park and have a history of robbing others out of Champions League money and will adopt the most shameless tactics in order to do so.

Doesn’t rogic always get called up anyway? With decent form he’s in he’s definitely getting called up
Rogic will definitely be called up, not sure about the Japanese contingent. Maybe the baldy one and Carter Vickers hasn’t been in the USA team for a good few games. Equally I don’t think Sands will be called up as I’m sure one of the reasons Carter Knickers was because he played out with the states.

I was thinking this myself… it would be mental for us to ask for a postponement and grand them the initiative!

Would be us probably playing catch up to them if they didn’t postpone.
If both teams wanted it postponed it wouldn’t make a difference. We would both play our 3 games on the same night. They have hearts away so hopefully they ask for it. If not, we must

If both teams wanted it postponed it wouldn’t make a difference. We would both play our 3 games on the same night. They have hearts away so hopefully they ask for it. If not, we must
And if they don’t is the point I was making.

Hopefully Sands as well or Nigeria getting to the semis of AFCON and that would take us to the 3 that would allow us to cancel the game.
No, it would allow us to appeal to get it moved.

It's up to Doncaster and his motley crew whether we get to; and he's already said there is no leeway for movement now.

The whole thing is an absolute F'n farce.

I am so p&ssed off
Their plan is working perfectly.
Probably our two best players this season out while they have strengthened and have less dross than they did before.
Not got a good feeling about 2 Feb….

We shouldn’t ask the for the games to be postponed . We have been giving the scum pelters saying they are shite bags now we won’t it postponed . Play the game we have already beat them with players out this season

Kyogo (injured)
Turnbull (injured)
Vickers (USA)
Rogic (Aus)

Kyogo will be miraculously fit

Back