Alfredo called up

So they look to be missing

Kyogo (injured)
Turnbull (injured)
Vickers (USA)
Rogic (Aus)

Potentially any of the rest of the Japanese contingent. That’s 4 guaranteed starters.

I’d say their replacements for they 4 aren’t as good as the replacements we have for Morelos and Aribo. Obviously they two are huge for us, but I’m confident we’ll get through it.
Wonder what the odds are on them requesting a postponement?

We shouldn’t ask the for the games to be postponed . We have been giving the scum pelters saying they are shite bags now we won’t it postponed . Play the game we have already beat them with players out this season
So they get the game called off then get to play a weakened Rangers side and we have just to carry on?

It’s a massive game. As things stand a win for us puts us 7 clear whereas a win for them takes it to a single point.

Rogic will definitely be called up, not sure about the Japanese contingent. Maybe the baldy one and Carter Vickers hasn’t been in the USA team for a good few games. Equally I don’t think Sands will be called up as I’m sure one of the reasons Carter Knickers was because he played out with the states.

The US squad should be confirmed by the end of the week. Given the MLS are in the off-season, the squad may be even more focused towards European-based players.

Ideal given that if Colombia’s previous is anything to go by he’ll get 4 seconds in one of their games.

Selfishly I’m Ragin about alfie getting called up but on the other hand he’s worked hard and managed to get himself back in the Columbia squad so hats off to him for that.

Big few games for itten/Sakala coming up. Let’s see if they can take it

F*ck asking for a postponement. That's the type of shi*ebag stuff we all expect from they clowns.

We'll play them when it's scheduled no matter who is missing.

So you want to risk the league title and automatic entry to next seasons Champions League just to show a bit of bravado? F*ck that, if we have 3 players away on international duty we should absolutely request a postponement

Representing his country is his dream. All we'd get by refusing him to go is him being pissed off and uninterested in games.
Couldn’t think of anything worse than training my bollocks off for two weeks at a time with Scotland and getting a grand total of 7 minutes of football.

Kyogo (injured)
Turnbull (injured)
Vickers (USA)
Rogic (Aus)

Potentially any of the rest of the Japanese contingent. That’s 4 guaranteed starters.

I’d say their replacements for they 4 aren’t as good as the replacements we have for Morelos and Aribo. Obviously they two are huge for us, but I’m confident we’ll get through it.
The Japanese will make it.

Regardless of what team we have available if we go there with the attitude of getting right into those prixs then we will do them over - give them nothing but a hiding and be done with it

The whole ‘no space in the calendar’ bullshit was always intended to prevent us getting the game moved. If it was them weakened they would move it no problem as we have already seen.

When you think about it, Doncaster has had a disaster again. Rescheduling the SPL's flagship fixture on an international week. Most leagues would give him his jotters

It's a great point.

Another example of the lack of planning and poor governance from Doncaster. It's shocking. And then we wonder why we struggle with television deals and sponsorship.

Couldn’t think of anything worse than training my bollocks off for two weeks at a time with Scotland and getting a grand total of 7 minutes of football.

Likewise. But international football in Scotland and the UK in general doesn't mean half as much to people as it does for those from elsewhere, particularly south Americans.

McGregor
Tav Goldson Bassey/Helander Barisic
Kamara Davis Arfield
Kent Itten Sakala. Subs Wright Bacuna Hagi Balogun King McCann.
That's with no new signings. Not great but not too bad either. Don't forget they will have a few out too. Get it played.
If Helander’s match fit (which looks v doubtful) I’d play Bassey at LB ahead of Borna.
Not sure Davis will be match fit which might mean Sands again - let’s hope Arfield makes it.

Its a massive blow but I’m not wanting to cancel. They’ll likely have their best player missing, maybe another 1 or 2 of the new signings and Rogic is likely too.

I don’t like the idea at all of three quick fire old firm games to basically decide the title

Kyogo (injured)
Turnbull (injured)
Vickers (USA)
Rogic (Aus)

If Roofe is away at the same time then we don't have a good replacement for Morelos.

Kyogo will be miraculously fit
Kyogo is done for ages. Even if he was fit Japan could insist he sit out. Medea will get called up now to replace him, doubt CCV will get a call up. Hatate might get called up, might not. Hasn't been capped yet. Doubt the would start him in an OF.

McGregor
Tav Goldson Helander Barasic
Kamara
Hagi Aribo (or Davis) Arfield Kent
Sakala

v

Hart
Juranovic CCV Starfelt Taylor
Biton Hatate (or McCarthy)
McGregor
Forrest Greek boy Jota

I think we all need to calm down eh?

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Helander (if fit)
Barisic

Kamara
Davis
Arfield

Kent
Sakala
Roofe

Even if Bassey plays instead of Helander there should be no fear going up against them with that team.
Roofe, davis amd arfield aren’t even properly training. Big ask to be ready to start in 2 weeks

Kyogo is done for ages. Even if he was fit Japan could insist he sit out. Medea will get called up now to replace him, doubt CCV will get a call up. Hatate might get called up, might not. Hasn't been capped yet. Doubt the would start him in an OF.

McGregor
Tav Goldson Helander Barasic
Kamara
Hagi Aribo (or Davis) Arfield Kent
Sakala

v

Hart
Juranovic CCV Starfelt Taylor
Biton Hatate (or McCarthy)
McGregor
Forrest Greek boy Jota

I think we all need to calm down eh?
Aribo will be back if Nigeria go out in the quarters or last 16

So they get the game called off then get to play a weakened Rangers side and we have just to carry on?

It’s a massive game. As things stand a win for us puts us 7 clear whereas a win for them takes it to a single point.
Agree. Plus, u haven’t ever said celtic should not try and get the game postponed. They have to look after themselves. Its the league that have this rule. We have to do likewise

What I saw last night he’s as well away
But that was probably the Alfie/brown boring movie we have all seen before.

We wouldnt be able to pick and choose what fixtures so could end up getting 3 games postponed, going behind in the league and having to play catch up.

Put big Sakala upfront and let him run at their defence where they are always exposed. Might actually be more suited for the match. We should have other players back by then too

We beat that mob with no management team and our two best keepers out.

They are shite and if we need to play the match we should be confident.

I'd be raging if we to there with excuses in hand and sit deep and see what happens.

Beat them again with half a team and put them back in their box.
Mega Staunch

So you want to risk the league title and automatic entry to next seasons Champions League just to show a bit of bravado? F*ck that, if we have 3 players away on international duty we should absolutely request a postponement

Its not bravado in the slightest. Unlike a lot on here I have zero fear about playing them. They are ridiculously talked up but are very, very average.

Anyone else got that sickening, punch in the guts, can't shake it feeling that with all that's happened and going on that everything and everyone is conspiring against us being champions this year and they'll stop at nothing to make it happen especially with all that entails and all the riches that it brings with it!!?

Yeah?

Well do what I did and slap myself back into reality!! Fcuk them and all that they are, all that they will try, all their deviant, scum of the earth ways!! We are Rangers, we have the better team, we ARE a better club!! And we will triumph above evil!! We will beat them fair and square!!

We Are The People!!

Back