Martin Boyle to Saudi

A few seasons might be enough to set him for life. Bit of a brutal country though.
a few seasons? £20grand a week tax free for 1 year is over a million mate. Before any signing on fee and bonuses.
If he cannot invest that and be comfy for rest of his life he is dumb as feck.
Hmm...he is a footballer right enough so maybe not.

Crazy money considering his background etc. would be stupid to turn it down.
That's why he wants to go sets him up for life Hibs kb'd £2m as they want £3m for him and he wasn't happy. Someone in transfer thread be unhappy as they want us to sign him.

a few seasons? £20grand a week tax free for 1 year is over a million mate. Before any signing on fee and bonuses.
If he cannot invest that and be comfy for rest of his life he is dumb as feck.
Hmm...he is a footballer right enough so maybe not.
And I’m sure he will have negotiated a car and accommodation paid for as part of the deal. Won’t be far off equivalent of £45-50k pw gross over here

The clubs he's been at i dont think he will have made that much in his career.

No brainer this sets him up for life

20grand a week tax free - you would live like a king and be set for life playing out there for 2/3 years.

Sign me up

Was he a free agent or did Hibs get a fee?
Regardless pleased he did not go to c-ltc!
Wonder why they did not show some interest in a player who scored a hat trick against us!
They got £3m for him. He was under contract until 2024.

Have a mate who went over there to work years ago. He didn't come back. Loves it. Good standard of life.

Three years in Saudi and then rolls back here with £3m in his pocket at the age of 31 and goes to the filth on a freebie before ending his career back at Hibs.

Easy choice for a plodder.

Back