Alex Lowry

Watched him all season, his talent is there for all to see and I was delighted he got his chance tonight through a bit of luck.

Hard work starts now though, he has all the talent in the world but that’s not all that you need to make it, needs to work hard and a bit of luck as we’ve seen countless youngsters have great debuts.

I actually felt he was pretty quiet second half, but it’s a dream debut and he showed his ability.

Buzzing for him.

Constantly popped up all over the pitch, looking for the ball. The goal summed up an excellent performance and we can only hope we see him again soon

I thought he showed more in the central attacking midfield role than just about anyone outside of Aribo has this season (obviously against a lower standard of opposition, though).

Made a point of watching him closely tonight (not that I'd know a player to see one!). Very brave with the ball, looked annoyed sometimes at being unable to play a forward pass, certainly seems enough there to be excited about. Took his goal really well.

A proper talent in the making. He deserves to be sitting in the first team with a chance to show what he can do. It might have been Stirling Albion but he looked a stand out amongst some players who have skelped Celtic and Euro teams. He deserves the chance.

Watched him all season, his talent is there for all to see and I was delighted he got his chance tonight through a bit of luck.

Hard work starts now though, he has all the talent in the world but that’s not all that you need to make it, needs to work hard and a bit of luck as we’ve seen countless youngsters have great debuts.

I actually felt he was pretty quiet second half, but it’s a dream debut and he showed his ability.

Buzzing for him.
Calls for him to be a starter in the matchtread:))

He has certainly done enough tonight to earn himself a spot on the bench for Livi during the week however.

Buzzing for him.
"we’ve seen countless youngsters have great debuts."

Best debut I've seen in many a long year to be fair.

he has the ability and the desire and should play in the Hagi role. Hagi can now be sold to the Turks or Roma if they still want him.

Been keeping an eye on him for the last few years. He is the real deal watch him smash in to the first team now.

Really good performance from Lowry. Has wonderful composure and balance, the sort of thing you can’t teach. Faded when moved to the right, Hes a natural in the 8/10 positions.

Hopefully he’s earned the trust of his team mates and manager and we all now get to see his talent on a more regular basis

Buzzing for him.
He tired big time second half.

I hope we see more of this young man as well as young Leon King, was very impressed him as well, he looked very assured beside Goldson. Hope these two get a few more games, especially at Ibrox.

Really enjoyed watching him today. Always looking for the positive pass. Hope he continues to develop and we see more of him!

Back