Sakala

He should be a guaranteed starter every week.

Good at running with the ball at his feet and link up play with other players.

One of the best performers tonight.

Not sure he is playing his best position, but the boy is electric, great touch and deserves a proper sustained run. We could have a diamond in this one.

The lack of game time he has had really annoys me, he could he a very special weapon against the scum they will not enjoy him running at them one bit, no team will for that matter but he will get loads of space against them.

The fact Hagi and Wright are being played before him on the right is difficult to understand.

On the left wing he is predictable With the ball. One move - dip the left shoulder and then move inside to the right and hit a weak shot. The best way to use him on the left would be to simply play the ball behind the opposing defenders and give him a chance to use his pace in a free run. On the right he can go both ways. Against a left-footed left-back shifting the ball inside and running directly at the centre-backs rather than trying to dribble would be a good option for him.

I love how he keeps trying to beat a man and isn’t deterred by losing the ball. He can play a lot better than that tonight. Big game for him next week filling in for Kent on the left
My son cracks up when I shout to Kent/Wright or whoever on the wing
Beat a man!

I really like Sakala and think he genuinely can be a very, very good player. His movement is good, his touch is good and he has a good eye for goal. He can also fly when needed to hit headers from cross balls that are quite high.

I like him, as someone else it's a shame he's not a right winger, direct and fast, not afraid to shoot.

A class apart tonight was Fashion.

Delighted he got his goal, great finish it was too.

Starts ahead of Hagi, Wright and anyone else out wide every time for me.
He was my MOTM tonight.
He was outstanding in the first half and just as I thought he was perhaps tiring in the second half he produced that fantastic run and finish.
He'd be one of the first names on the team sheet every week for me...just love the wee guy!

Very good player, with a great attitude. To paraphrase Kevin Keegan: I'd love, love, love it if he played, and scored, against Celtc.

He's definitely better suited to counter attacking but even against 2 rows of 4, his directness and speed would still cause issues. And the boy seems to always get chances Infront of goal.

Love his attitude to the game and his header against livi was quality but I reckon he does not have the aggression nor ruthlessness to make it at Rangers. To be fair, he tends to be played out wide when I think he is more central. Hope he does well but he has had enough time and yet is still not producing enough.

Back