Where you heading today?

Shamrock park,up the ports!
feck mate ,that was a dire game .good job i left home before one .held up at an accident near coagh and just made KO . I ve not been down at shamrock for a few years with your lot relagated and the covid kicking in but goodness ,that place is grim .
like a 1970's ground .
match was no better either. thought your keeper was for taking a ten minute tea break at one point and then wondered why he got booked :))
anyway ,good to see the ports back in the top division .
if warrenpoint would only get relegated to save us all a run to the sticks

feck mate ,that was a dire game .good job i left home before one .held up at an accident near coagh and just made KO . I ve not been down at shamrock for a few years with your lot relagated and the covid kicking in but goodness ,that place is grim .
like a 1970's ground .
match was no better either. thought your keeper was for taking a ten minute tea break at one point and then wondered why he got booked :))
anyway ,good to see the ports back in the top division .
if warrenpoint would only get relegated to save us all a run to the sticks
Terrible game,hopefully the ports new signings can inspire some sort of revival,although I doubt it.roll on Irish cup at the show grounds

Highlights of the game. Look at the spin on the hall off the bar for medda first goal. Scorer has his head in his hands thinking he’s missed then running away celebrating :D

Talbot v medda for me. Hoping for a talbot win, obviously, and also for a win for Rossvale away to shotts @RamlufBear

Sorry m8 didnt realise i had an alert. Our Chairman is still gutted after Saturday think he was looking forward to a decent gate v yourselves. Unfortunately we couldnt take any of our chances and Shotts got their break. Didnt help that 3 of our new managers signings were cuptied and we never had striker! Shotts were decent but most of their danger came from a boy who takes an almighty throw in, he must have had about 20 attempts into our box and thats no exaggeration lol.

Sorry m8 didnt realise i had an alert. Our Chairman is still gutted after Saturday think he was looking forward to a decent gate v yourselves. Unfortunately we couldnt take any of our chances and Shotts got their break. Didnt help that 3 of our new managers signings were cuptied and we never had striker! Shotts were decent but most of their danger came from a boy who takes an almighty throw in, he must have had about 20 attempts into our box and thats no exaggeration lol.
I’ll enjoy a trip to shotts in March then :(

My Bluenose Buddy is down from Dingwall heading towards a move to Edinburgh, so in the house with him, ma son and a carry out. C'mon The Gers.

Another Rangers free saturday. Where you heading?

Firhill away section for me. Airdrie to win 2-1 on a dodgy pitch. EIO EIO.

Currently sitting outside Marks and Spencers waiting for my wife before heading off to Foots Cray Meadows to walk the dog.

Have a good trip up bud.
Social club across the road for a pint and a bookies just along at the shops .
It's ok mate I stay local to Boness my Grandson plays for Tweedmouth he stays down that area. They are down to bare bones today. He had his covid jag through week and says he might not make it today as feeling shit, there last 8 games have been postponed for different reasons.

Son is 11 today so heading to Miller and Carter at 4.30pm for a steak and a wine,young lad loves his beef so that's where he wanted to go,fine by me!
Check the scores for my S6,Saturday for football just isnt the same when Gers not playing

Somerset Park for Ayr v St Mirren.

My mate is a Loyalist St Mirren fan (can't be many of them), so I've headed down with him, although I'll be wanting Ayr to win.

Should be a decent game, plus it's a chance to get a look at ex Ger Jordan Houston and our loanee James Maxwell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barrfields for Largs Thistle v Pollok.

A competitive if somewhat scrappy affair with few clear cut chances. Stuart McCann provided some sorely needed composure to secure the points and ease any nerves amongst the travelling support five minutes from time following Ryan McGregor’s first half header.

MTLN

NGE v Section B? Or just the usual arty farty hipster stuff at Firhill for ‘alleged’ thrills?
Young team pre match and a merry go round of nonsense all the way down Maryhill Rd.

I had left sharpish and wandered into 15 NGE putting on leather gloves. All very odd. Everyone knew it was coming but there was about two cops outside. Then about 7 cars shot up towards the ground and Woodside Tavern. By that point I was away.

Young team pre match and a merry go round of nonsense all the way down Maryhill Rd.

I had left sharpish and wandered into 15 NGE putting on leather gloves. All very odd. Everyone knew it was coming but there was about two cops outside. Then about 7 cars shot up towards the ground and Woodside Tavern. By that point I was away.
Anything to brighten up a dull winter Saturday in Hairymill eh? :p

Weathers shocking so skipping the trip to Holm Park today. FA Cup and Egg Chasing later on it is on tv. Fridge is full and ready for raiding.

Last weeks trip to Pollok v Benburb was eventful. Random sending off and cans galore behind the dug outs.

Back