Clancy not axed. Daily Record wrong again see 1st post in thread.

Clancy has not been axed.

The midweek fixtures for Refs came out last Tuesday, which was before our game against Aberdeen. Clancy was never listed to referee in these fixtures.

I can send admin my source if necessary but the Record has misled everyone. It has nothing to do with Rangers.
Bump for those new to the thread ;)

Clancy has not been axed.

The midweek fixtures for Refs came out last Tuesday, which was before our game against Aberdeen. Clancy was never listed to referee in these fixtures.

I can send admin my source if necessary but the Record has misled everyone. It has nothing to do with Rangers.
Purposely misled everyone!

So they have dropped him in some sort of reprimand and he misses his Ref money?
The place is a farce if thats a punishment!

Done so they can say we reacted to a poor performance and he will be back at it with his cheating. Incidentally I heard out of the rheptiles last 18 games he had refereed 8 of them. Anyone got any info on this?
Of the 28 domestic matches they have so far been allocated referees for this season, Clancy has been in charge of 3.

Only misses a week of Premiership fixtures.

Some poor sod in the lower leagues will need to deal with him.

Just launch him.

Pressure needs to be kept that Rangers ensure he never manages a game that involves us or Celtic.

He’s a cheat and now everyone knows it. No way back for Clancy.

Done so they can say we reacted to a poor performance and he will be back at it with his cheating. Incidentally I heard out of the rheptiles last 18 games he had refereed 8 of them. Anyone got any info on this?
Would like to see this also mate , average the other refs take their games .

Another point of note is who were the assistant referees running the line too? How Hayes is allowed to twice elbow Barasic was more akin to Cage Fighting rather than football.

Means he will need to pay at the gate at the pigerry.
Don't be silly, he'll get in for free, at the gate for the gangrene brigade. He will fit right in. Awe they fannies, and the wan prick. They were made for each other, they are all worth the watching. !!

Daily Rebel saying Clancy has been axed as row rumbles on
If the powers that be obviously agree that his decisions were farcical and he’s been disciplined, where is the follow up action by the Compliant Cûnt?

Where is the retrospective red card for Plug Hayes?
Where are the retrospective second yellow cards (and subsequent red cards) for Lego and McCrorie?

Sorry, but saves me bumping what I've written in the other thread.

The fixtures were finalised before our game on Tuesday. He was not given a game. Deliberately misleading info from the Record.

Happy to PM admin my source as I've said in the other thread.
5 mins before this my mate texted saying This is all a bit misleading. Refs work on a rota, the refs for this week were announced last Tuesday before the Aberdeen game. Clancy was already not refereeing before Rangers made a complaint.

So the record fecks up again and all the yahoos will now be saying we control refs and us and sfa are in each other’s pockets. This is going to get brilliant!

Back