Clancy not axed. Daily Record wrong again see 1st post in thread.

There's nothing in that article to suggest he has been "axed". Collum also doesn't have a game midweek, has he been "axed"?

A convenient way to stir up more "Rangers get what they want" narrative as seen from the replies to that DR tweet.

Anyone with any ability to look at things objectively would have seen that Clancys performance in our game v the sheep was atrocious, with wrong decisions and basic errors all over the place.

This will be spun as a "punishment" and that its somehow something to do with us being raging at a result rather than the obvious of his incompetency. Bare in mind this is the same ref we called out as hopeless after beating the mentally challengeds at their own midden in 2019, yet here we are, over 2 years later and he is still a disgrace of an official.

He should be out of our game sine die, not just putting his feet up one Wednesday night.

There are more than 6 top flight referees. Not uncommon for a ref to miss a round of fixtures I’d have thought.

Misleading headline designed to make it look like we get what we want

He is a cheat,if he is really that bad he should not be a referee

the refused to give whatever team a penalty at the piggery this season, a penalty that even hartson on celtic tv agreed was a penalty. It was commented that clancy was the only person in the stadium who didnt see it, he's a cheat.

We should be calling out the number of times he seems to be involved in games involving Us and Them. All clubs should see a decent rotation of the referees.

That's a shame but also not a surprise. He'll have been given a pat on the back before being axed. The c**t should be nowhere near a top level game again.

He will no doubt only be dropped from the next scheduled fixtures in the hope that it all blows over and then he will be back to continue it all again

Just the start in dealing with cvnts like him. When he is back officiating in the Premier League kick him right in the stones the minute he starts his pish again or if I was on the Rangers Board I'd be getting tore into him simply for the hell of it...make him a regular target.

or more likely the Daily Retard mischief making. Trying to imply that Rangers are calling the shots and the SFA/SPFL are dancing to their tune

He's only been suspended because he didn't give them the penalty in the first half. Fuckin cheats.

Imagine needing to cheat to win something, how hollow and pathetic it must feel. The whole point is you're better than the opponent, if I needed to cheat to win I could not enjoy it, it would eat away at me but then I'm not a Tim.

Only they could enjoy winning from cheating, when being called the winner matters more than actually winning, different breed.

I read the article on Twitter- he is only banned from officiating in the next mid week games - but given how close we are to these games it is surely clckbait headline and actually a non story, he was probably excused to attend a knights of St Columbus meeting in his local parish

giphy.gif

Hopefully struck off. I noticed in yesterday's cup ties four penalties were awarded for hand ball and not one booking. Why did this that book Morelos for accidental hand ball against Aberdeen. A cheat.
This guy seems to have problems with Rangers as a club. Our protestant heritage our fans our players no matter what religion or colour they are. I wonder if he has the same problem in his full time job. Surely that must be a huge problem for his workmates unless he works with same thinking folk. This guy needs investigated by sfa and his employers. A bigot,a racist and a cheat maybe?

I don't understand the purpose of taking him off a round of fixtures if that is indeed what happens? If it's to say his leaders accept there is a competence issue then surely he has to do some additional training to refresh his skills/understanding of his job?
If not, the problems that has been agreed on and identified don't go away. He just comes back with the same lack of competence.

If its a punishment as he is hit in the pocket as he doesn't get those match fees, what does that achieve with out some kind of retraining? Seems very strange and not helping either him or his (part time) profession.

All of the above is under assumption that his errors are down to incompetence and not something more sinister which I really don't want to believe.

He's not been "axed" as this weeks appointments were made last week. He also didn't officiate any games on the 18th and 26th of December but strangely wasn't "axed".
Trying to link us to this is nothing more than a journalist, who once worked for us, doing his masters bidding.

Back