Archive The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know much about this Ajax player he looked VG in 1H today and then scored in the 2H and he’s OoC summer

Yeah I take your point but we could also just put Balogun into CH & move Bassey to left back. Add to the fact Helander is on the way back I just don’t see the the sense in spending money on a player we will have in 14 weeks.

Also…Leaving JS @ Hertz gives them a better chance of taken points of them.

Have thr settling in period now rather than next season

Makes sense to me provided its not an OTT fee.

He’s got more chance of England call ups playing every week for Rangers than sitting on the Tottenham or West Ham bench.

Did Forster not get call ups when with Celtic?
Tbf when he got the call up whilst with them England didn’t have the amount of decent GK at a good level like they have now.

I feel we have missed the perfect time to bring additions in now we have a busy schedule whereas if we had got them earlier like Sands we had time with them on the training pitch and a cup game to get them started.

I feel the later you leave it in the window it’s harder for the new player to make an impact.

Souttar I’d be leaving until the summer now too but I feel we need a midfielder and two attackers to cement this title.

January window is always the same with signings at the last minute.

They only got theirs in when they did as the Japanese season was finished. Same as Sands early signing for us

Anyone know much about this Ajax player he looked VG in 1H today and then scored in the 2H and he’s OoC summer

Been 1st team at Ajax for a good few years now - linked with Barca / Chelsea and the like

Heading to one of the top teams in the summer, very good player.

Fantastic player. Strong, aggressive, quick, gets down the right hand side all game. Versatile too.

Another academy graduate who if wasn’t out of contract, would bring in a good transfer fee.

They’ve got another cracking, young, versatile RB in Devyne Rensch.

Absolutely nothing comes out of Ibrox now. Long gone are days of blow by blow transfer dealing accounts from the ITKs.

Has anyone got even a wee rumour? Haha
Nah mate just people talking about their ex players now that people have been warned not to talk about their current players ye know

Ban ban ban em all

Fantastic player. Strong, aggressive, quick, gets down the right hand side all game. Versatile too.

Another academy graduate who if wasn’t out of contract, would bring in a good transfer fee.

They’ve got another cracking, young, versatile RB in Devyne Rensch.
His quality of passing down the line and entry balls inside were highly impressive too , first time I’ve seen him tbh I don’t watch Eredivisie only done so because we are now likely to be scouring that market .

i dont think lundstram was ever a box to box player, he had one decent season for sheffield united
in most cases you get what you pay for, not always but most of the time

we spent 7m on kent because he had quality, same as olsen ( especially for denmark)

roofe is getting slaughtered because he is always injured, thats the reason we got him for the price he did i suppose

An almost £10 million outlay for Barkas and Ajeti proves you very often DON'T get what you pay for.

I've only named 2 as examples, but you could find plenty more of the same at that football club.

His quality of passing down the line and entry balls inside were highly impressive too , first time I’ve seen him tbh I don’t watch Eredivisie only done so because we are now likely to be scouring that market .

Best player on the park behind Berghuis for me. Ajax turn over of quality is ridiculous. Every season.

PSV have a number of good younger players too: Gakpo, Obispo, Junior, Boscagli, Doan.

Ajax doing what Champions do. Win a tough match away from home and leapfrog their rivals to top spot.

They’ve conceded 5 league goals all season. Their back line is made up of younger lads that Dave Vos has been involved with; Timber goes for millions, he’s a cracking defender and still only 20.

He's committed to Vitesse until the end of the season and then he'll decide going by his interview recently
Think he wants CL Football and could be waiting to see what happens with us over the weeks and months ahead unless we have done a deal and it's keep quiet but I doubt that's happened.

There will be more Clubs after him that's why we really need to get it done especially with Goldson's contract running down.

Best player on the park behind Berghuis for me. Ajax turn over of quality is ridiculous. Every season.

PSV have a number of good younger players too: Gakpo, Obispo, Junior, Boscagli, Doan.

Ajax doing what Champions do. Win a tough match away from home and leapfrog their rivals to top spot.

They’ve conceded 5 league goals all season. Their back line is made up of younger lads that Dave Vos has been involved with; Timber goes for millions, he’s a cracking defender and still only 20.
Have to say Bergius is class I knew of him but another new name for me was psv’s Doan who was talented and fairly strong especially for a Japanese player he’s not of the fall over brigade we have seen locally

If Doehki was happening, wouldn't we have secured his services for next season by now?

Not sure its as simple as that mate.. there could be a number of reasons it isn't done yet.

There could be a few clubs after him and he's yet to choose..

He could be in the process of signing for someone..

He might want to just concentrate on his football for the time being and assess in a couple months..

I see Jake Hastie is back as Partick Thistle didn't want to extend loan deal and was hardly playing...a bit like when he was loaned to Motherwell and he was a sub most of the time.
Thought he was a strange signing as was nothing special which has been proved to be right

There has potentially been a huge swing in momentum/feeling in the last 24hr. Their captain and most influential midfielder injured, our most influential midfielder back from AFCON, we need to keep this going. Get at least one starter signed and bury these bastards Rangers

Imagine leaving us to play for 1 of them.

No European football.
No 50000 home fans every 2nd week.
No competing for trophies.

Playing championship football at the peak of your career when you could play for one of the biggest names in the UK and a big name in Europe.

WBA gossip has been around since early Autumn but understudy to Worrall n McKenna a pair of tongs seems wild to my mind

I understand him wanting to leave to get a shot at PL football at this stage of his career, but one of those 2 clubs would be mental.

Any old club can ‘come in’ for Goldson - even Oldham f*cking Athletic at the bottom of League 2 - it doesn’t mean he has the slightest interest in joining them.

He won’t be joining either of those two unless they are in the EPL - in which case WBA might have an outside chance as his local team.

This is only a positive for us - if/when we win the league and if no Prem clubs come in for him, I believe he'll resign for us.

This is only a positive for us - if/when we win the league and if no Prem clubs come in for him, I believe he'll resign for us.
I don’t think so why would Rangers wait until then on a player I think k if he’s unwilling to resign by now then he will have to get the best deal he can get elsewhere .

We are looking at new talent and new ways and that is what we should be doing .

Good luck to the big man though I hope he gets a nice move no hard feelings on either side just good professionalism

The player unsettling tactics starting early I see. Their usual subject already being out for the game (Alfie).

I would be amazed if Connor leaves if we manage to secure Champions League football next season. Might be his only shot at it in his career, especially if the only clubs interested in a pre-contract are of Championship level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back