Alloa manager Barry defends his players and trolls the beasts over how much they'll miss McGregor!

bloodandfire

BARRY FERGUSON has blasted back at accusations Alloa’s tactics against Celtic were dangerous.

Hoops skipper Callum McGregor faces weeks out while Yosuke Ideguchi and Liel Abada were also crocked against the Wasps.
He said: "One thing about my players is they're 100 percent committed. They don't go out to try and hurt fellow professionals.
“I asked them before the game to be aggressive, to get in Celtic’s faces and try to make it as uncomfy as possible for them.
“But in terms of us going out to hurt players? That’s not in my makeup. If I thought any of my players were up to no good they wouldn’t be playing in my team.
Ferguson admits Mcgregor will be a huge loss to Postecoglou’s men and told Go Radio: “I saw Callum coming off and he was holding round about his ear.
“It certainly wasn’t on his face, it was more to the side. He’s going to be a massive miss for Celtic because he makes that team tick.
“For me he’s the main man in the team - he anchors the midfield, he’s the glue that keeps everything together.
“You saw the difference when he came off. Any team will miss a quality player like him.
“I disagree that he’s a very important Celtic player. He’s the most important Celtic player.
"Obviously Ange Postecoglou will be devastated at losing a top player who’s his captain and leader as well.
“You always run a risk of top players picking up injuries. Unfortunately for Celtic their best one has picked one up."

You'd honestly think they were victims of the worst tackles in history.

Scottish lower league team likes to play a physical game. What a huge shock this is.
Deliberate elbow to the face of Barasic twice, nothing said by the media.

Accidental injury to someone’s head, the Alloa player is to be hung drawn and quartered for playing too rough.

Fed up of these moaning bastards man, a few goals next week and it will push some of them over the edge. They’ll be complaining that the goals were the same size.

944i.gif

Deliberate elbow to the face of Barasic twice, nothing said by the media.

Accidental injury to someone’s head, the Alloa player is to be hung drawn and quartered for playing too rough.

Fed up of these moaning bastards man, a few goals next week and it will push some of them over the edge. They’ll be complaining that the goals were the same size.
If we win they will fixate over a throw in or something we shouldn't have got.

They are claiming/hoping that herman munsters injury is not as bad as first feared going by something the fat aussie said in his interview today

BARRY FERGUSON has blasted back at accusations Alloa’s tactics against Celtic were dangerous.

Hoops skipper Callum McGregor faces weeks out while Yosuke Ideguchi and Liel Abada were also crocked against the Wasps.
He said: "One thing about my players is they're 100 percent committed. They don't go out to try and hurt fellow professionals.
“I asked them before the game to be aggressive, to get in Celtic’s faces and try to make it as uncomfy as possible for them.
“But in terms of us going out to hurt players? That’s not in my makeup. If I thought any of my players were up to no good they wouldn’t be playing in my team.
Ferguson admits Mcgregor will be a huge loss to Postecoglou’s men and told Go Radio: “I saw Callum coming off and he was holding round about his ear.
“It certainly wasn’t on his face, it was more to the side. He’s going to be a massive miss for Celtic because he makes that team tick.
“For me he’s the main man in the team - he anchors the midfield, he’s the glue that keeps everything together.
“You saw the difference when he came off. Any team will miss a quality player like him.
“I disagree that he’s a very important Celtic player. He’s the most important Celtic player.
"Obviously Ange Postecoglou will be devastated at losing a top player who’s his captain and leader as well.
“You always run a risk of top players picking up injuries. Unfortunately for Celtic their best one has picked one up."
That was quite poetic Barry! Well in son!

Timmy seethe-ometers will be blowing a gasket

You love to see it

Get it up you, you horrible cnuts.

Last edited:
That will definitely wind the more unhinged of them up to 11.
And I do agree that McGregor is their most important player as well, certainly has been any time I've seen them this season.

On and on about how crucial a loss McGregor is at the end, tremendous stuff from Fergie. :)

Trolling at its finest

Remember this tackle on Oduwa from a Livi player and their manager (ex filth of course) on Clyde said he should get away with it cause he’s Scottish and Oduwa wasn’t.

Odd the media have a different slant on things when another team are involved

2DA18A4700000578-0-image-a-48_1445470648170.jpg
Another one was, after a particularly bad challenge on one of ours was “chuckle, chuckle, ho-ho-ho, welcome to Scottish football son, ho-ho-ho, chuckle, chuckle.

Back