Nicky Walker takes over the reigns of family shortbread business

BBC will be dreaming up a Disclosure Scotland documentary which will highlight that Walkers have been pulling the wool over customers eyes for decades because shortbread isn't really bread and that the word short is offensive to dwarves.
Those McDonalds bastards advertising British and Irish potatoes but calling them French Fries!

Fùcking tory brexit or something!

The Nationalists we are infected with here in Scotland do not like Walkers shortbread due to the design of some of their tins. Partially because of this reason, I always purchase extra boxes when out in the shops and especially prefer the boxes with the Union Jacks on them.

I noticed the name Bob Brannan quoted as the Company Chairman.... the same Bob Brannan that worked for Rangers early on in Murray's time??

The Nationalists we are infected with here in Scotland do not like Walkers shortbread due to the design of some of their tins. Partially because of this reason, I always purchase extra boxes when out in the shops and especially prefer the boxes with the Union Jacks on them.

The nats are a scum that infects Scotland. They can go and %^*& themselves.

Nicky & his missus sat along from me when I went to see Robert Halpern at the Pavillion Theatre in the 80's, she was an absolute babe(sorry no pics).

BBC will be dreaming up a Disclosure Scotland documentary which will highlight that Walkers have been pulling the wool over customers eyes for decades because shortbread isn't really bread and that the word short is offensive to dwarves.
That would take the biscuit.

A master baker who works the weekend because he kneads the dough. :))
Thankfully he’s put that episode when he got caught wearing goalie gloves at work behind him.

They made him take them off, only to discover he had dark brown hands.

He’d been kneading a jobbie.

He wasn't a bad keeper, Chris Woods was a huge step up in ability though. Can only wish him well. Once a Ranger...

Reactions: ao2
At the 3-3 cup final vs the sheep, when it went to pens, I said to my mate 'FFS we've no chance here with Walker in goal'
Of course I hadn't allowed for the Peter Nicolas skyrocket.

Natalie Devlin.
Natalie is his wife, her folks used to live along the street from my relatives, when they used to visit Natalies parents, their twin boys always had rangers tops on, her parents were both southern irish rc, think that might have caused problems if they were of the plastic paddy types you tend to get in the west of scotland.

Back