MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing about Gerrard's time as Manager, the team news was never leaked

hopefully we can get at least one goal to get pas a Livi team that will park the bus tonight

Quite a distance from our strongest XI but still enough there to beat Livi.

Just hope we can get that first goal early.

Ooft, that team. A few need to step up and take responsibility tonight.

The likes of Wright, Itten and Sakala need to be on it.

We keep hearing on here that Wright, Itten, Sakala need a run in the team.

The need to earn that “run” by proving they can deliver when the chance comes their way.

Two DM’s at home to Livi? Itten starting? Wright starting?

If ever there was a sign we need some signings, tonight is that regardless of result and performance.

People moaning about the team being leaked? The only surprise really is Lowry, the rest of the team picks itself due to players available.

I know it’s been obvious for a while but tonight again confirms Gio doesn’t rate Lundstram whatsoever

Haven’t seen or ever came across recently about team leaks

Surely by process of elimination it’s not TOO hard to hazard a guess at the team that starts?

I wouldn’t say it’s a massive shock Lowry is starting.

Delighted Lowry has kept his place.

Can only assume Balogun has picked up another knock as no way Simpson gets in ahead of him.

Absolutely delighted with that team, with perhaps the exception of Wright who I just don’t think is consistent enough. But we have little options there so happy with it.

Lowry will seize his chance.

It's nights like tonight that have a massive baring in a title race.

Both got tough midweek fixtures for different reasons.

Gut feeling tells me they'll be a points swing of some sort by 10pm tonight.

C'mon The Famous!!

Why would we start lundstram at home to livi? They will pap 10 men behind the ball and defend like hell. Dont need a boy like lunny who isnt the greatest with ball technically.

Id assume roofe, jack, and arfield will come on to gain mins. Looking forward to lowry

More than enough in that team to beat this muck

Hes just back from injury makes more sense to manage him appropriately than rush him back in. Guessing it's the same with Arfield as well.
Possibly however if he is on the bench he is fit to play a part, could have had the first 60.. hopefully he gets some minutes

Back