Sakala-Take a bow

Sakala, Roofe, Kent that should be the front 3 in our next 2 games, sakala showed he can beat a man tonight and his pace is electric, good game

He just runs at people... And actually tries to take them on and create things.

Thought he was the spark in the second half. Possible he can plug the gap on the right as the boy Wright isn't quite good enough. Drop Lowry into the left and a returning Aribo at ten and I think we've got something.

his game intelligence isn’t there. So many times he gets in the way or doesn’t move away to created space.

But his energy and drive is brilliant. Raw and hopeful he improves over the rest of the season.

What’s unbelievable? Other than you not being able to grasp the concept of sell on clauses on Patterson’s contract…..

Changing the subject because of your idiotic post.

As for NP's sell on clause. You obviously missed the point of my argument about us selling him because we need the money NOW. Not in 4 or 5 years.

He was the best player on the park by a mile. Was probably our only player the consistently threatened the livi defence.
He took a wee while to settle but he has made a big case to be a regular starter now.

Changing the subject because of your idiotic post.

As for NP's sell on clause. You obviously missed the point of my argument about us selling him because we need the money NOW. Not in 4 or 5 years.
What’s idiotic about my post? You’ll need to tell me.

His finishing is far too erratic and his decision making leaves a lot to be desired, but at least he drives at defences and asks questions. He’s definitely a starter for me.
He's clearly not the finished article but you can easily see why Gerrard brought him here. Hopefully with regular game time and good coaching we will have a real asset on our hands in this guy.

Was our only real threat this evening and worked his socks off.

Should have had a goal with the touch and turn in 2nd half but snatched at it. His technique isn't as polished and they compared him to novo on comms which is an interesting view. If he has half the impact novo did I'd be delighted!

What’s idiotic about my post? You’ll need to tell me.

You think his finishing is "far too erratic" and his "decision making leaves a lot to be desired". That's idiotic.

I guess you like players that are predictable?

You'll be on here in a few months claiming he's got better rather than admit you were wrong.

Lowry and Arfield aside poor, dog of a display in general TBH.

Defo was a slog but thought Sakala was the only one who looked likely to make something happen. He was lightyears ahead of Itten & Wright and has made a good claim for a regular start over the last few games.

Yeah was one of best players on the park tonight.

Would move him to RW on Saturday because Kent back (I hope).

Wright the less said the better.

He was definitely our best playerby far, only downside was he tried walking the ball into the net.

You think his finishing is "far too erratic" and his "decision making leaves a lot to be desired". That's idiotic.

I guess you like players that are predictable?

You'll be on here in a few months claiming he's got better rather than admit you were wrong.
How is that idiotic? He’s passed up a lot of good chances since he arrived by putting his foot through the ball either shooting straight at the keeper or high and wide. Tonight he did some great work drawing defenders out with his positivity and energetic running but then held on to the ball too long and the chance for a decent pass was gone.

No, I like my players to make the right choices a good amount of the time, and to create and score goals. Saying he was amazing or whatever is more idiotic when he never actually scored or created the winning goal in the end and took the wrong option various times. So I don’t agree.

Back