Fashion and Kent For Parkhead?

HIHI

Hard to leave either out IMO.
It took 2 defenders to face Sakala in last 2 games and he deserves chance to terrorize the Tim defence!
Kent also plays well at Parkhead so he needs to play also.
Maybe Fashion at striker position if Alfie not back?

NINTCHDBPICT000550499479-e1579282331855.jpg

Roofe looks well off it imo. Needs minutes in the legs to start v them.
Would still rather him over Itten after tonight's performance, and I've been advocating Itten getting a proper run in the team since he joined. At least two gilt edged chances that any striker worth his salt would have tucked away. Showed absolutely nothing against Livi at home fgs. If Roofe's good at anything, it's going to ground and almost doing the splits and getting a foot on the ball :)

If fit I’d play

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic

Arfield Kamara

Sakala Aribo Kent

Roofe

Went for Balogun over Bassey as he is a huge threat at set pieces.
Balogun definitely comes back into the team. I think we might start Jack. 4 4 1 1 with Sakala dropping out. Draw is not the worst result for us and GVB seems to be a bit defensive

Balogun definitely comes back into the team. I think we might start Jack. 4 4 1 1 with Sakala dropping out. Draw is not the worst result for us and GVB seems to be a bit defensive
I think there is a chance that we will see Gio try a 3 at the back at some point too. More than likely next season.

Would still rather him over Itten after tonight's performance, and I've been advocating Itten getting a proper run in the team since he joined. At least two gilt edged chances that any striker worth his salt would have tucked away. Showed absolutely nothing against Livi at home fgs. If Roofe's good at anything, it's going to ground and almost doing the splits and getting a foot on the ball :)
Roofe needs minutes but I can't disagree with any of that in all honesty.

Let's get through Saturdays game first before looking ahead, it's not a guaranteed 3 points the way we are playing.

I don't understand people looking beyond the next game as though it's a certainty.

What people talk about on here has no bearing on Saturday's game.

Back