Allan McGregor Last Night - Not Happy at the two young boys running on

In before parents are arseholes.

Good. Children who run onto the pitch should be taken into care and their parents should get at least three months in the jail.
See to be honest, they're breaking the law. Refer to the childrens panel lol.

Joking, but the club should be contacting the parents and make it clear they are arseholes.

It needs to be nipped in the bud as we can’t have copycats. Adults entering the pitch can be arrested.

Are you sure? Cos that kids dad was posting on here after the Goldson one.
Perhaps he's embarrassed at the kid running on twice. I pointed him out to my son at the Hearts game and told him, "never let me see you on the pitch or you won't be back".

After the Hibs game my son told me there's that wee boy again! Heavy wee kid, dark hair, runs out of BF1 or BF2. Dad....if you're on here, get a grip mate!

Definitely looked like the same boy who ran to McGregor was the one who got Goldson top last weekend.

Another misrepresentation of my comment. I think you'll find what I found funny was the fact he's so small, in the middle of the pitch, being ushered off and he whipped his phone out not realising the commotion it would cause, not funny as in 'oh that's hilarious'. Now you're jumping to conclusions and basically making things up about those kids' parents, you have absolutely no idea what way they felt about it.
The fact you continue to excuse what happened really speaks volumes. You should have had better control of your child. Learn from it and move on.

The fact you continue to excuse what happened really speaks volumes. You should have had better control of your child. Learn from it and move on.
Are you serious? In what part of that comment am I excusing anything?
We're probably in double figured with the amount of times I've explained this so this will be the last.
He went to the front of the stand to clap the team off as he does after every big win, we sit in row H so I was quite a bit back, so when he entered the pitch there was nothing I could do about it. Does that mean I've absolved myself of responsibility? No it most certainly does not, he's my son, was in my care so ultimately I carry the can, which is fine. He has been left in no doubt that this won't happen again. I have since emailed the club letting them know who I am and apologising, whatever comes of that I will accept.
Believe what you want to believe and have whatever image of me you want but the above is the actual account of what happened.

Why send a poor young kid on to the pitch to get a shirt when it would be much easier to send your wife on to the job.

Don't know how to post it but I've got a programme Rangers v Dunfermline from 1968 where the editorial talks about 2 young fans "entering the field of play during our Glasgow Cup victory over Queen's Park, whilst we applaud their enthusiasm & support, we cannot condone their behaviour ". LOL.

What annoyed me was an Annan player was asking him for it and it looked like Sakala said he is giving it to the kid, now I’d say it’s a lower league players chance to swap shirts with a top player that they may never get again and have earned the right to request a swap , not be be told that’s your chance gone because a wee turd has ran on the pitch

Another wee guy on the pitch tonight getting Ramsey’s top, control your weans ffs.
I might be cynical but I think it’s the parents encouraging it rather than not controlling the weans.

Probably sending the weans on to get the jerseys to then punt them on eBay.

Might be my official induction into old-bastardism but I hate that this is a trend now.

Back