Juan alegria

Just turned it on there - we thought St. Johnstone's pitch the other night was bad ffs!

this is horrendous. I've seen better kept public parks!

Are Thistle just punting balls coz the nick of the surface or do they always play like this? If this is their game surely Alegria would learn more at B team level where they at least play fitba.

Who’s this fucking co-commentator? Having a go at him for trying to lob the keeper when he was 4 yards off his line. Fud.

Unlucky Juan.

Great first touch and unlucky with the finish there. Commentator is a fuckin clown, bouncing ball and keeper off his line so Alegria tries the lob, commentator says his manager will be screaming stop trying to show off with the tippy tappy fancy stuff and put the ball in the net.

I know it's been commented on already multiple times, but if you're looking in on this thread and not watching the game I urge you to switch on and look at this pitch. There's huge swathes of it with absolutely no grass where the mud either looks like it's been turned for an hour with a pitchfork, or its completely soft and smooth like a like wet clay.

Who’s this fucking co-commentator? Having a go at him for trying to lob the keeper when he was 4 yards off his line. Fud.

Unlucky Juan.

The very same fanny said , when Lamont was saying the young lad had followed the same route as Alfredo, Colombia to Finland to Scotland he came out with him moaning about a decision being similar to Alfredo. :oops:

Who is it??

The very same fanny said , when Lamont was saying the young lad had followed the same route as Alfredo, Colombia to Finland to Scotland he came out with him moaning about a decision being similar to Alfredo. :oops:

Who is it??
Is it Rory Loy? Ex Ranger, thought I heard his name at start of game.

I know it's been commented on already multiple times, but if you're looking in on this thread and not watching the game I urge you to switch on and look at this pitch. There's huge swathes of it with absolutely no grass where the mud either looks like it's been turned for an hour with a pitchfork, or its completely soft and smooth like a like wet clay.
So like parkhead, no grass.

Back