Juan alegria

Absolutely embarrassing for thistle to have that pitch , there is juniors sides with better pitches

This is what it’s all about. Good honest Scottish football under the Friday night lights.
Friday night football is the future. Genuinely it's a great time to be playing. Can set you up for a great weekend or you have time over the weekend to get pished and forget about a poor result. Win win

I mind going to firhill in the '80's to watch American Football. Pitch is still in the same condition I see.

It's because they share it with Queens Park.
Stupid decision by thistle imo , if they have ambitions of going up its not going to happen on that pitch, surely to f**k the SFA could have allowed queens park to continue to use hampden until their stadium is finished

got it on in a wee window on the pc. Doubt I've even glanced at it. Pish the one time I did.

Turned it on just as Alegria is shown on the bench having been subbed. Pitch reminds me of games at Firhill with Laudrup and Gazza (and Billy MacDonald). Back to Salernitana (featuring Lassana Coulibally) getting thumped by Inter.

Last edited:
Plastic pitches are poor in Scottish football but Partick and our game at St johnstone the pitches are an absolute disgrace. No chance of decent football.

Stupid decision by thistle imo , if they have ambitions of going up its not going to happen on that pitch, surely to f**k the SFA could have allowed queens park to continue to use hampden until their stadium is finished
See there you go thinking the SFA have two brain cells to rub together or could make a sole decision that could in some way benefit Scottish football.

They aren’t slow off the mark when it comes to aiding Celtc.

Just switched this on. You could tell straightaway it’s Scottish football. Within the first ten seconds, a punt into the box, ball scrambled clear, a foul when two players literally collide with each other aimlessly. A shite ball back into the box from the free kick, a miscontrol and a pathetic, weak stab at the ball that goes for a goal kick.

Back