Match Thread ** Motherwell v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday 31st - BT Sports **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
mmFoYmy.png

Someone must be at it on BT anyone noticed what it says when you press the info button on sky? calling us the hoops cunts

Someone must be at it on BT anyone noticed what it says when you press the info button on sky? calling us the hoops cunts

I was coming in to say similar, but obviously somebody knows mair about race sellik than they do about any other Scottish teams.

I'm so glad I don't subscribe tae that fuukin bt mob.

Will be very interesting how we line up tomorrow and who makes the bench.

Looking forward to getting out to a proper football match again after the break, then a good squad of us from the Clarkston RSC going along to support the UBs in their fundraiser tomorrow night.

Need to get back to winning ways I predict

Motherwell 1-3 Rangers
Morelos 2
Murphy

It will take winning the first three games of the split also to achieve that VB.

Convinced we'll get the first of the sequence tomorrow but it will be tight again.

Exactly what we should be aiming for. In fact, we have - hopefully - 9 games to go this season. Let's win them all!

Wes
Tav Alves McCrorie John
Docherty Goss
Candeias Dorrans Murphy
Morelos

That's the team I'd go with if Dorrans & McCrorie are up to speed.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

We have let ourselves down in the last two games, no more slip ups allowed.

1-2 scrappy victory will do, anything better will be a bonus.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

with the trains not running from Central to Motherwell, whats the best way to get to the game from city centre?
Tried supporters bus but it is full.

Our players need to be right up for this and be prepared for a physical battle against this team of absolute thugs.

A scrappy 1-0 to Rangers.

@derek5287 is the only person on this forum who'll know the answer to that.

Not on very often now unfortunately.

I think it’s harder now to provide information unfortunately now mate, for a number of different reasons. More people with good contacts and truthful input staying off the forum, being warned off giving out genuine info and the likes.

None of them will start the game and in my opinion I would say Dorrans is the only one who’ll potentially get game time. I’m not sure McCrorie and Rossiter are ready for that, despite them being in the squad. Bare in mind, there’s normally 21 players in a match day squad.

I think it’s harder now to provide information unfortunately now mate, for a number of different reasons. More people with good contacts and truthful input staying off the forum, being warned off giving out genuine info and the likes.

None of them will start the game and in my opinion I would say Dorrans is the only one who’ll potentially get game time. I’m not sure McCrorie and Rossiter are ready for that, despite them being in the squad. Bare in mind, there’s normally 21 players in a match day squad.

Considering how little full training McCrorie and Rossiter have done, that sounds about right Derek.

Thanks for the update mate.

Appreciate the update mate hopefully we can get everyone back for this semi & turn them over

We have to go into the split with those 5 x Ws under our name again on your graphic.
If we win our next 2 then it'll be WLLWW.

Always a tough game at Motherwell, in the last game we saw how what Morelos brings to the team and has to start. It'll be interesting to see if any of the returning players feature, if any I expect it to be from the bench but they give us a much stronger midfield and I hope Murty isn't stubborn enough to stick to plan A at all costs.

We need to be more clinical in front of goal. Morelos to find his touch and get a couple of goals. 2-1 for us.

Guy on another thread is saying hodson will start, presumably as tavs injured.

I sincerely hope that's not true. He got absolutely destroyed when we played their on the opening day of the season.

It's a real shame we never managed to get a full back in January, Hodson is a likeable chap but not good enough for most of the spl never mind rangers

Tav better not be injured.

Not to many changes in the middle of the park required.... although all for those returning from injury to get game time... when we are 3 goals in front that is.

Dorrans in from the start then.

Bold, but as Ted says, Murty has nothing to lose.

He cannot play Dorrans in a two though, absolutely no way. Sadly, he’s a Warburton clone and I would be astonished if it’s anything other than Plan A again.

Dorrans in from the start then.

Bold, but as Ted says, Murty has nothing to lose.

He cannot play Dorrans in a two though, absolutely no way. Sadly, he’s a Warburton clone and I would be astonished if it’s anything other than Plan A again.

Murty's style is nothing like Warburton's mate.

2 nil win today.

Would like to see some of the stuff we played before the tims game, get back on track!

Will be very interesting how we line up tomorrow and who makes the bench.

Looking forward to getting out to a proper football match again after the break, then a good squad of us from the Clarkston RSC going along to support the UBs in their fundraiser tomorrow night.

Are they young chaps holding it at the local soft play? :D

Back