MOTM Poll St Mirren v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After a turgid first half we have put on a great show in the second half.
Good to see Barisic and Aribo step up their performances. And so good to see Steven Davis bring all his experience and calmness to the team.
It makes me much more hopeful for Thursday and Sunday.

Much needed confidence boost for Roofe and players like Aribo who have been off form.

Shame diallo missed that good chance as he needs a goal and given lack of attacking options, we need a bench raring to go.

Scott Wright showing nice touches. Won’t appeal to those with an agenda on here.

A confident Wright offers more than likes of Sakala that’s for sure

Not a bad player to have in squad but would have wanted to see him kick on a bit more

I like him to be honest, direct which is something we lack

Every time Walker makes a positive comment about our performance he feels the need to qualify it by saying that it's because St Mirren have been pish. Just can't let us have one the prick

After a turgid first half we have put on a great show in the second half.
Good to see Barisic and Aribo step up their performances. And so good to see Steven Davis bring all his experience and calmness to the team.
It makes me much more hopeful for Thursday and Sunday.
It’s shown that some of the players Gio hasn’t trusted to play are actually capable of beating the dross in this league.

Pity he didn’t learn that months ago.

The pick me up we all needed. Have to admit gio has got this spot on today with decision making.
Aribo has upped his levels 2nd half. Davis is pulling the strings. Barisic been rock solid. King is a tidy player and will only get better.
Some big calls to make who plays Thursday
I think the subs and starting line up today will give it away

Pretty certain to be

McGregor
Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey*
Lundstram ??
Aribo Ramsey Kent
Roofe

?? = could be Aribo with someone like Sakala in the right forward position. Or Kamara etc. Assuming Jack may still not be available.

* Barisic if Bassey still struggling.

Back