Scottish Cup Final allocation

Likely to be the same as today as Hearts sold out their semi final allocation so expect the same again. Can't see us going below Group 1 this time.

Will be a cracking atmosphere, bring it on.
It will likely be a slightly lower allocation than today's due to increased corporate take up for the final.

Tickets for the semi went on sale initially for those in Priority Group 1 with 470 points or more. It will be very similar for the final, maybe a slightly higher points threshold.

Hearts didn’t fill the top tier of the south stand yesterday but will still demand and receive half the allocation.

Tickets for the semi went on sale initially for those in Priority Group 1 with 470 points or more. It will be very similar for the final, maybe a slightly higher points threshold.
Could be a higher threshold. There will those on higher points who didn't bother with the semi final

Hearts didn’t fill the top tier of the south stand yesterday but will still demand and receive half the allocation.

Only because Hibs returned tickets. Hearts sold their allocation. They'll get a 50/50 split. Rightly imo.

Could be a higher threshold. There will those on higher points who didn't bother with the semi final
Yes as they might be some that may have joined MyGers since the semi-final draw and make them eligible for the Final?

Will be mostly Tier 1 depends on how many purchase them most will

Reckon it might be touch and go the cut-off point again given the points update has happened

Yes as they might be some that may have joined MyGers since the semi-final draw and make them eligible for the Final?

Will be mostly Tier 1 depends on how many purchase them most will

Reckon it might be touch and go the cut-off point again given the points update has happened

New people joining won't make any difference though will it? This Game never made it out of Tier 1.

I took it to mean that more tickets might end up in corporate/sponsors etc with it being the final?

It'll be very similar to yesterday I think.

Would imagine a 50/50 split and after corporate top slice we should get around 21000 tickets so unlikely to get beyond group 1 ( also need to factor in our sc/corpate/ players etc)

New people joining won't make any difference though will it? This Game never made it out of Tier 1.

I took it to mean that more tickets might end up in corporate/sponsors etc with it being the final?

Yeah new people joining would make a difference, it's possible for example for someone to be in Group 2 with no MyGers but 5 years of purchase history giving them loads of potential points, if they purchased MyGers since the semi final was allocated then they jump straight into Group 1 with however many points they have accrued over the last 5 years.

There could some of group 2 that may have join that have high points total decided to join MyGers after missing out on yesterday? Even say 50-100 means the lower end is affected that may have got a Celtic ticket

Now it seems to be a waste of time being on cccs for semi & finals without mygers, at the time, didn't grasp the benefit of mygers, gutted.

Yeah new people joining would make a difference, it's possible for example for someone to be in Group 2 with no MyGers but 5 years of purchase history giving them loads of potential points, if they purchased MyGers since the semi final was allocated then they jump straight into Group 1 with however many points they have accrued over the last 5 years.

There could some of group 2 that may have join that have high points total decided to join MyGers after missing out on yesterday? Even say 50-100 means the lower end is affected that may have got a Celtic ticket
Never thought of that lads, makes sense now.

Now it seems to be a waste of time being on cccs for semi & finals without mygers, at the time, didn't grasp the benefit of mygers, gutted.
See what I said in post 30 mate, in your position I would bite the bullet and pay for MyGers and you may get into Group 1 in time to get a ticket for the final depending on your points.

There's plenty wrong with MyGers but you can't beat knowing immediately after the game ended yesterday that you are 100% sorted for a ticket to the final. Means I can make my travel plans safe without waiting for a ballot to take place.
That’s why I bought Hampden debentures in 1999. The cost has been worth it as I can book flights as soon as we get to Hampden without waiting to see if I get a ticket from Rangers

Not sure if I've picked this up wrong, but it would seem you can join MyGers now and your points over the past 5 years are included, no?

Is there a list showing what the criteria/points system for group 1, 2, 3 etc?

Any chance all those who got briefs for the semi can miss out and tickets for said final can go to ST & cccs. Only fair.
So those who paid for My Gers should potentially miss out on the final to those who didn’t pay - whilst My Gers isn’t perfect it was clear from the start of you wanted a decent chance of a Hampden ticket against them you’d need to sign up.

Is there a list showing what the criteria/points system for group 1, 2, 3 etc?
8j6UsdfN4lDw9wfvwcUENI4qu_gKJmtTCd7DbJe316fr9Q1m4adIY4jZHJez2SIaCcbBd0cSHnQvXEID-eGEdUn8mUd4F_FU1iBk=s0-d-e1-ft

Within each group it is done by points from top down

Like yesterday the final most of tickets will only be for group 1 unless some make to group 2 which I believe did happen for yesterday

8j6UsdfN4lDw9wfvwcUENI4qu_gKJmtTCd7DbJe316fr9Q1m4adIY4jZHJez2SIaCcbBd0cSHnQvXEID-eGEdUn8mUd4F_FU1iBk=s0-d-e1-ft

Within each group it is done by points from top down

Like yesterday the final most of tickets will only be for group 1 unless some make to group 2 which I believe did happen for yesterday
Thanks.

It looks like the system can be cheated, right? If you're a season ticket holder who isn't currently on the CCCS or MyGers, then you can simply sign-up to both now. Or is there a cut-off date?

It was 470 and above for the semi. Do we expect it to be similar or slightly higher for final if there's new people joining ( can't see too many not having already been in it)

Thanks.

It looks like the system can be cheated, right? If you're a season ticket holder who isn't currently on the CCCS or MyGers, then you can simply sign-up to both now. Or is there a cut-off date?
Only way if you are currently Group 2 then you can became MyGers member and go into Group 1

CCCS has cut-off point of 31st October I think

Thanks.

CCCS you can't join now, it's closed.
But MyGers you can seemingly join at any time. But your membership will only be valid for a couple of months as it will need renewing in the summer regardless

Thanks.

There’s a cut off date for CCCS.

And I’d have to disagree with your cheating point. The points system can’t be cheated. If someone signs up for MyGers to get a cup final ticket then they’ll deserve one as they have accrued the loyalty points over the past 5 seasons.

People might disagree but they’re paying the £40 like the rest of us.

Back