Roofe not in Training Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen ferris

Just watched the training Video good to see Ramsey back, however couldn’t see Roofe in it. Do we think this is a decoy by bronckhorst? We really need him.

Would be somewhat unexpected if Ramsey started and Roofe didn't, but truth is almost all of us will just be guessing until the team is announced.

Gio was very coy in the presser about Roofe & Ramsey..... let's wait and see what the team-sheet says tomorrow night.

If 70-80% fit, I'd have them both on the bench and see where we are at the 60 min mark.

He should be given painkilling injections and some oral painkillers to get himself in a position to play

Play through the pain barrier and help your team get to a Europa final. You’d be begging to do all you could in his position

Another ITK posted I see.

Sat in the hoose with his Celtic trackie on :D
Certainly be interesting to see if Roofe makes it or not and who’s right. Some posters on here saying he’s not been injured all along, some saying he was injured but will make Thursday and others saying he’ll not be fit for Thursday :D:D

The training video is definitely from today. Gio said they didn’t train yesterday. There no magic editing, Roofe didn’t train today but Ramsey did.

Looks unlikely he will start tomorrow particularly given what Hatchet (who is normally spot on with info) has posted that he won’t start.

I suspect he’ll be fit and the training video will have been edited to clip him out of it.

Him starting or not is a game changer given we have no real alternative and I doubt Gio will want Leipzig knowing until an hour before kick off

Be in his cryochamber!
Be given until the last moment Gio said, same with Ramsey. One, the other or both starting will be amazing

I think people overplay the 'keeping our cards close to our chest' line.

No offence to Roofe, he isn’t prime Brazilian Ronaldo.

Him being fit or not won't make much difference to Leipzeg.

If he wasn't training, then he isn’t starting tomorrow.
Listen to Gio’s interview from 9.30 this morning and you’ll hear him say both are training today

Ramsey looked happy and involved in the video. Great to see. He offers that something 'different' in the final third which we desparately need. It's massively important that he features tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back