Did Last Night Actually Happen?

In real time at the match i thought the clock had broken down as the time was going by so slowly whereas today in retrospect it all seems to have gone by in a flash.

Maybe that's just the relief kicking in?

In real time at the match i thought the clock had broken down as the time was going by so slowly whereas today in retrospect it all seems to have gone by in a flash.

Maybe that's just the relief kicking in?
The second half, when we were 2-0 up, I'd look at the screen, it said 54 mins, I said to myself, Don't look at the screen again, waited abut 10 mins then couldn't resist looking at it again, and it still said 54 mins! Every minute felt like an hour.

It's been brilliant hasn't it. Hardly got any work done, but sure have sat and watched the highlights and all related videos at least 50 times each!

Yes, it definitely happened, as I've been hanging all day.

Did the square root of f.uck all at work today, aside from reading FF.

For some reason my dream last night consisted of Sakala missing about four or five absolute sitters in the last few minutes to seal it, but we still won.

Not long home from work where I was like a burst baw all day. Can't wait to get the weans off to bed so I can get the beers opened and watch it all again.

Although of course Gogglebox will be getting watched first @Main Stand

Still pinching myself, just a few weeks ago I was fearing the worst for our season.

With that performance last night and has topped a great run of results for us.

Absolutely buzzing with a Europa League and Scottish cup final to look forward to, could be a great ending to such a rollercoaster of a season.

I’ve been like a burst couch all day. Not hungover as such, but exhausted. I woke up at 4am yesterday, couldn’t sleep. Started drinking alcoholic beverages from 2pm. Got home at 01:30 and woke up again at 5am with the John Lundstram song playing in my head. Back on beverages and got a sash-bash going:))

First thing I did this morning (same as after the Dortmund games) was to check Sky Sports and come on here to make sure I hadn't dreamt last night and it actually happened :))

I was on auto pilot all day. Started at 6 this morning. Somehow I got to work. Back home at half 2 and have been on it since, watching replays reading FF. Soaking it all up. What a glorious dream

Went for a curry at the Taj in Prestwick. Had 1 pint to pull my shit together while waiting. Feel as if Im, as Drunk as I was when I went to bed in the wee small hours.

It happened, the aftermath is disturbing :))

I don't think it's fully going to sink in for me until I see the teams come out the tunnel in Seville. Still in shock.

Back