Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

GCC wont allow that
But, but, but. A Glasgow team drawing credit and attention to the city, most of the city’s residents celebrating the achievement and something that hasn’t happened in 50 years surely the Council would be happy to join in the celebrations. An open top welcome would happen in every other city in Europe.

53 min. ago#169384
I have a very good friend in Germany who lives in Sulzbach near Frankfurt. A mad fan of Frankfurt for thirty years. He and his pals very pleased they are playing the huns, partly because they think they are shampoo and partly because they did not want Leipzig to get to a final, they absolutely hate that cub as do many German fans. So many Bundesliga clubs are partly owned by the fans so Leipzig are poison to them. Henry has been to watch Celtic three times in the last ten years and loved every minute including the Man.City game. I have told him not to consider ever coming here again if his team do not destroy the huns. He and a lot of his friends whom I have met, know a lot more about the scum than you`d expect, most can`t get their heads round the strange fantasy world the Ipox legions live in! Although they don`t rate Celtic much these days, they recognise that we are a world famous club and that football is far from a level playing field these days. It pisses them off bug time how Bayern totally dominate the bundesliga and they will agree, it is not as good a league as it was five years ago. In saying that, Henry has assured me that Frankfurt will not allow the hun hordes to besmirch Seville in any way! I AM HOLDING HIM TO THAT!!!

And we now have a comment on what we can call The Daily Fail

Mail running a story on our rise from 2012.

To my "shock", Timmy has commented.

Stinky Turner, Canning Town, 3 minutes ago

Two completely different clubs and shocking journalism to suggest otherwise . You will see from the photos , the early days they had no stars on the jersey ( because they were a new club and hadnt won anything ) . Later photos show the stars back on after Charlie Green saw a business opportunity to pretend the new club was the old club . The SFA couldnt wait to put together the secret 5 Way Agreement , Sky were happy and here we are today . A 10 year old club masquerading as a club formed in 1872 .

If we are a new club, why are you so upset that we are claiming to be the old club?
If Timmy actually went out of business, played no games for one or two seasons and relaunched as the "same club" I couldn't care less what they claimed to be.

Also, definitive proof we are a "new club" is stars on the jerseys????
They didn't always have a star on their shirt, so, are they a new club? Is Aberdeen?
FFS, they are absolutely off their heads with grief.

No star, no club.

The fact is weve had stars since winning 50 ffs. Been only put on the back this season! Fuds!

53 min. ago#169384
I have a very good friend in Germany who lives in Sulzbach near Frankfurt. A mad fan of Frankfurt for thirty years. He and his pals very pleased they are playing the huns, partly because they think they are shampoo and partly because they did not want Leipzig to get to a final, they absolutely hate that cub as do many German fans. So many Bundesliga clubs are partly owned by the fans so Leipzig are poison to them. Henry has been to watch Celtic three times in the last ten years and loved every minute including the Man.City game. I have told him not to consider ever coming here again if his team do not destroy the huns. He and a lot of his friends whom I have met, know a lot more about the scum than you`d expect, most can`t get their heads round the strange fantasy world the Ipox legions live in! Although they don`t rate Celtic much these days, they recognise that we are a world famous club and that football is far from a level playing field these days. It pisses them off bug time how Bayern totally dominate the bundesliga and they will agree, it is not as good a league as it was five years ago. In saying that, Henry has assured me that Frankfurt will not allow the hun hordes to besmirch Seville in any way! I AM HOLDING HIM TO THAT!!!
Henry doesn't exist does he:)

They know it's best achievement in Scotland what have done. Most won't admit. Back in those times we could compete against teams financially. Since then yeat after year we and them have had to sign players overseas or from the English second tier division.

Signings like gazza won't happen now as I say because of the money in other countries what as put Scotland even more behind in Europe.

Guess what. We are in the final spending sweet %^*& all and its killed them

Mate, you say that but they beat Zurich, Nantes, Vojvodina and Dukla Prague that year.

The stellar names speak for themselves!

Celtic got knocked out in the first round in October 67 by Kiev, their first game as holders attracted the massive crowd of 52,000 which they lost 2 1.

I'd imagine they played a total of 7 European games in the year of 67.

We'll have played 9 by the middle of May this year alone.

53 min. ago#169384

Yet the chairman of EF says we are a traditional club, like them. But we arent known.

53 min. ago#169384
“Henry” doesn’t exist.

53 min. ago#169384

Tim's being "friends" with Germans...makes me think of another Belinda Carlise hit 'Leave a light on for me'.

The big weirdoes

Suffer you absolute sausage
A typical rambling rant which I had the misfortune to read.

They think they are erudite, George Orwell type geniuses.

They are bugger all. Thick as mince, shit talking, low IQ degenerates.

I actually just laugh at their nonsense.

Incidentally, I hate even typing this because I've had the misfortune to know some of them, and, yes they are of the lowest, thickest, idiotic brain dead turnips you will come across.

Last edited:
Celtic got knocked out in the first round in October 67 by Kiev, their first game as holders attracted the massive crowd of 52,000 which they lost 2 1.

I'd imagine they played a total of 7 European games in the year of 67.

We'll have played 9 by the middle of May this year alone.
Yep the shortest ever reign of any winner of the now defunct European cup.

53 min. ago#169384
Straw-clutching has been elevated to an Olympic sport by the deluded hordes.

Winning the EL would usurp Helicopter Sunday in terms of pulling the rug right out from under that lot.

Quite simply no-one would give 2 fucks about their title. The focus would 100% be on our EL win.

Let’s get it done.
They will win the league tomorrow yet everything from them since last night is about us. Even getting to the final has ruined their celebrations.

First round, second round, quarters…Dukla pumpherston in the semi’s…Must have been one of the easiest European Cup campaigns in the history of the tournament!
The most overrated thing in the history of football. It’s partly why they are so miserable. They beat Man United to being the first British team etc. but it’s United who have went and got all the glory while they’ve ended up one hit wonders.

I'm an atheist too, but please if there's a god, let this seethe erupt exponentially from about 11pm on the 18th B-D
Could I ask any Christians on the forum to pray to their god right now for a Rangers victory. If it happens, then I’ll seriously consider this religion thing.

Preferably a comfortable victory. I don’t think I’d appreciate a repeat of Man United 1999 or Liverpool 2005. Half the support would be dead from heart failure before FT.

Maybe if he had given his imaginary friend a German name like Heinrich it would at least have a ring of truth…

This is Henry

728_6.jpg

All this "destroying" shite from those scum, have they forgotten about Amsterdam or Sunderland or even when they totally wrecked the city centre and police Scotland publicly shamed them. Reprobates.

They took about 6k fans to Amsterdam and got more arrests than we did in Manchester.

As someone on twitter said, the day after the final in Manchester you wouldn’t even have known there had been a game on or fans in the city the day before.

The whole ‘smashed up a city’ thing is laughable.

53 min. ago#169384
Saw this, a German called Henry. That’s not made up shite at all. Fucking weirdo.

53 min. ago#169384
henry.jpg

Back