Albufeira

4 of us going on the Sunday. My boy that's 15 is meeting some his friends over there aswell. We are all buzzing oot our tits

3 of us going on Sunday. Can’t wait for it. Just wish the travel to Seville and back was a bit handier.

Albufeira will be full of bears. We are there Tuesday to Sunday and I know of about another 20 that are staying there too.

There’s over 40 booked from our RSC. And a further 25 from the town.

Various routes out and arriving between Sunday and Tuesday.

3 of us Monday morning to Thursday night from East Midlands, staying in Alfagar Alto da Colina apartments.

I have two nights all inclusive accommodation vbooked Tue-Thur.

Someone can have it for free if it helps them out.

Edit: Now gone

Last edited:
We have booked a package hotel for a few days. Im leaving the family there and travelling through to Seville myself unless they put fanzones on

7 of us going to albufeira, think i saw somewhere that bar 33 is a Gers boozer, can anyone confirm? Be great if there was buses organised, thinking it’s gonna be a nightmare trying to get taxis

Going with my son and sister. Fly out early Tuesday morning from Manchester then back Thursday afternoon. Started a thread asking about busses yesterday but no luck so far. Hopefully something gets sorted soon.

I done the same for Champions League game v Seville in 09 I think it was.

Family of 4 going on Friday for a week.
Want to take the wee man (he’s 6) to Seville but equally want to make sure we see the game without any issues
If anyone can suggest Bears boozers tht would be great

7 of us going to albufeira, think i saw somewhere that bar 33 is a Gers boozer, can anyone confirm? Be great if there was buses organised, thinking it’s gonna be a nightmare trying to get taxis
Not a Rangers boozer but will show the game. It’s a sports bar with multiple screens although not a big bar.

My old boy was talking about going to Albufeira for a week and head over to Seville from there. Not sure if he followed through though.

Anybody else still going to be there for the Scottish Cup Final? I don’t leave until the Sunday, hopefully we can sort something out for watching the game with likeminded folks.

I arrived today ( can never be too early for a party) and The Strip is bouncing.

Can only imagine this place in lead up to the final.
U can scope out the place to watch the match if not going for Seville

U can scope out the place to watch the match if not going for Seville

I have a ticket thankfully.

Theres a few sports bars which I’d imagine will be showing it.

Sports Bar 33 usually gets recommended from what I’ve seen buy not the biggest place.

3 of us Monday morning to Thursday night from East Midlands, staying in Alfagar Alto da Colina apartments.
Same flights as me by the sounds of it. 7am from east mids returning the back of ten in the morning? 5 of booked up. Got a villa just off the strip

Last edited:
4 of us staying here - 2 out on Monday ex east Midlands airport and 2 following on Tuesday afternoon.

Back