CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

Yes both myself and my son were told were on the waiting list, but surely anyone who applied for the CTM trip for a game of this magnitude wouldn't turn this trip down.
A lot of people would have applied before knowing if they had gotten an Indy ticket.

Do you think a lot of indy buyers went on to CTM to try And get another ticket ?

I know you’re not asking me but the answer is no. Rangers made it clear in the email about tickets/the CTM trip that you will only ever get 1 ticket.

Just on facebook messenger. Don’t think they have a load of staff. And he said he was super busy. I think I just got lucky
Have you had any email confirmation yet mate?

Booked with TravelBank yesterday and the guy on the phone said they’d have confirmation sent out yesterday.

Looks legit enough going by their social media accounts but I’m always nervous using a company which I don’t know haha

This CTM package was my only option for Seville.

Although I'm only on 1338 points so looking like an Ibrox beam back for me, should they have one

Have you had any email confirmation yet mate?

Booked with TravelBank yesterday and the guy on the phone said they’d have confirmation sent out yesterday.

Looks legit enough going by their social media accounts but I’m always nervous using a company which I don’t know haha
No. Not got anythjng through yet. He did say he would get it through late last night if he could. I’ll give him till later today before chasing.

Fwiw I had a quick look for him on linked in and he’s got a genuine profile on there from what I can tell.

I bought a ticket independently, but have now decided to go on the day trip with my dad so he can get a guaranteed ticket, any idea if theres a way to link the tickets to be sat with eachother?

I bought a ticket independently, but have now decided to go on the day trip with my dad so he can get a guaranteed ticket, any idea if theres a way to link the tickets to be sat with eachother?
In the uefa site your given a number. You can link that number to another in the hope of getting tickets together.

What was their plan for today/tomorrow? Was it mentioned when the updated Indy tickets would go on sale?
I’m sure indie tickets isn’t until tomorrow morning for the next points threshold via Rangers, cancelled day trippers is somewhere in the next hour or 2 with payment window 13-1600 unless CtM have changed that window as well.

I’m sure indie tickets isn’t until tomorrow morning for the next points threshold via Rangers, cancelled day trippers is somewhere in the next hour or 2 with payment window 13-1600 unless CtM have changed that window as well.
So best to miss the match today then ?

I’m sure the emails will be out well before we kick off. They might move the pay window as there was meant to be 2 today originally but with the original pay cut off being moved to 10am this morning that will have changed I imagine.

1300 to 1800 mate

No email for me. I should be in 1605 but the club did allocate my RTV points from my renewal in July last year.

I am 40 points light (1565).

I’ve got an email, but my son hasn’t. I’ve got in touch with them but it was a joint application so I’d have hoped that if one of us got it the other would as well.

I’ve got an email, but my son hasn’t. I’ve got in touch with them but it was a joint application so I’d have hoped that if one of us got it the other would as well.
Depends on your laddies points. Your confirmation email will say “We’re delighted to confirm that your application has been successful however you are part of a group booking where not all members of your group have been successful.” if you’ve been successful and he’s not.

Depends on your laddies points. Your confirmation email will say “We’re delighted to confirm that your application has been successful however you are part of a group booking where not all members of your group have been successful.” if you’ve been successful and he’s not.
That probably fits then - I’m on 1607 points so within the range that other people are saying for the second batch of emails. He’s on 1501, so a long way away from it.

Ive just got email, Been successful today, 1604 points...just hoping it drops to 1592 and my son gets the day trip also, would feel terrible if i get to go and he doesnt.
Same kinds situ as me, waitlisted for day trip but I've got points for indie ticket but jnr is 13 points shy of threshold. Surely will drop 13 points ??!

I know I’m not getting one due to being on 1396.

But there’s still that wee tiny bit of hope in the back of my head saying what if.

Back