CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

How can it be the case that Marshall Travel are travelling back from Seville and the official club suppliers are departing from a city two and a half hours away?

How can it be the case that Marshall Travel are travelling back from Seville and the official club suppliers are departing from a city two and a half hours away?
They did give their reasons why, maybe Marshall Travel arrive earlier so they can get back to Seville at that time, maybe if we were doing that we would be nearly £300 more expensive, who knows

Aye, that’s a big bonus.

Final whistle will be 11pm ish.

1-2 hours post match celebrations.

Buses 1am ish.

You guys should take off around 2-2.30am and back in Glasgow for 5/6am.

CTM - 8/9am local arrival I think.
Jeez 8/9am arrival back in Glasgow?

Jeez 8/9am arrival back in Glasgow?

I think if we win, presentation won’t be until 11.15pm ish.

An hour of celebrating - maybe a little longer.

I think you’re getting on the bus at 1am. 1.30am departure by the time everyone is on, police move the buses etc.

3 hours on the road. 4/4.30am at the airport, then security, boarding etc. 5/5.30am departure.

Aye, that’s a big bonus.

Final whistle will be 11pm ish.

1-2 hours post match celebrations.

Buses 1am ish.

You guys should take off around 2-2.30am and back in Glasgow for 5/6am.

CTM - 8/9am local arrival I think.
Don’t think the planes will wait for celebrations. Whatever the flight times are will dedicate what times buses leave.

Will get a better idea tomorrow when the flight confirmation comes through. I suspect the plane will move to Malaga after dropping us off and sit there till they come back to Seville later to get us.

Marshall Travel have not said what actual times are. Doubt very much they will be leaving Seville at 2am

Don’t think the planes will wait for celebrations. Whatever the flight times are will dedicate what times buses leave.
I was thinking this also, the planes will have a set departure slot, so buses will have to leave by a certain time to allow for journey to Malaga, and getting through the airport etc

Are the a legit company ?
I checked them out on Companies House. They are just a small travel agent in Giffnock but seem legit.

No idea how reliable their match tickets are and £2,600 for one is a gamble. s a travel company they offer a concierge service so being able to source tickets might not be beyond them.

Barrhead Travel was full so options were limited.

Got an offer of joining the flight by email at 6.15pm on 1596 points. Buzzing. Payment window opens at 8am until 12 noon.

Got a phone call from Travelbank holidays for their flight while I was at the game....glad I stalled to after 6pm to get on the official flight.

5am departure (rumour).

5am departure from Malaga and land around 8.30/9am Glasgow (imo).
Hope I’m not on first flight at that time

5am departure on way back, interesting, they would have to factor in extra time / pens / celebration times
I’d be surprised (especially if we win) given time to leave stadium , get to buses driving to Malaga airport / 600 folk clearing security for taking off at 5am on the return

I’ve certainly taken the Thursday off, leipzig I didn’t get back in the house until nearly 7am (on 3rd flight) had to stay up for work online at 9am:)

Hope I’m not on first flight at that time

5am departure on way back, interesting, they would have to factor in extra time / pens / celebration times
I’d be surprised (especially if we win) given time to leave stadium , get to buses driving to Malaga airport / 600 folk clearing security for taking off at 5am on the return

I’ve certainly taken the Thursday off, leipzig I didn’t get back in the house until nearly 7am (on 3rd flight) had to stay up for work online at 9am:)

Hoping I’m on the first flight out. :)

Limited parking. That mob will have 1 plane? CTM will have a few and all will leave from 1 place id assume. Probably just not enough space for them all so its all or nothing.

Travel bank Holidays seem to be departing from
Seville airport as well, probably explains why the prices are about £200 more than CTMs

Do yous think it will drop further or not ? I’m about 2 points off . I don’t know wether to go Marshall or hang fire for CTM.

Do yous think it will drop further or not ? I’m about 2 points off . I don’t know wether to go Marshall or hang fire for CTM.
If you are two points of you could be in with a shout. Folk that get offered today on the first waiting list will probably already have booked indy in some cases

I think it will drop another ten tomorrow and that will be it, reckon 1500’s and high 1400’s will get an indie ticket though

Bought an Indy ticket before deciding on the CMT day trip, anyone know if i can go about getting the £55 back that I already paid for the ticket?

Bought an Indy ticket before deciding on the CMT day trip, anyone know if i can go about getting the £55 back that I already paid for the ticket?

No, that's your ticket now. The one that would have been allocated to you via the CTM flight will go back into the MyGers pool (I say hopefully)

Back