CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

I’m going Indy for this trip but this season I’ve mostly done day trips due to family illness.
In fairness I’ve been mostly happy with CTM with a special shout out to Ollie, who’s a top man.
Main issues have def been around coaches. Belgrade was a real disaster.
Most occasions we have made our own way to the grounds and had to find coaches later.
This has not been a problem as there has always been plenty of CTM staff pointing us in direction of coaches.
I’m sure everything will work out. I’ve never heard of anyone not making flight home.
Although this time if we win it could be different lol

Reactions: JCL
Has anyone else booked with Marshall Travel? I notice there's no transfers included in their day trip from Seville Airport (SVQ) into the city or back after the game. I realise it's not that far (20-odd minutes away). It's not much of an issue on the way in but thinking about the way back after the game. Looks like the last train is 1am? Anyone else booked any travel to get to and from the airport if they've booked with Marshall Travel?
I am on Marshall Travel. My plan is probably to get the bus into town from the airport then getting back plan A would be to keep walking in that direction with a view to getting a taxi.

As a plan B for getting back to the airport I am also looking at the local busses at the moment as I expect taxis to be in short supply. If I get the bus into town on arrival then that will at least give me a better idea where they pick up from as well.

UPDATE. The EA city bus that runs to the airport looks like it stops at 00:30 (last bus). It only has a few stops and looks like Santa Justa Station is the last pick up before straight to the airport. Santa Justa Station is a 13 mins walk from the stadium in the direction of the airport. It might be a good spot to try and grab a taxi but as a Plan B you might be lucky to get the EA city bus from there that will take you to the airport.

Caveat: apologies if I have got this wrong. Just had a quick look but will review properly once the Marshall details come through later and I know when the return flight time is.

Last edited:
I’m going Indy for this trip but this season I’ve mostly done day trips due to family illness.
In fairness I’ve been mostly happy with CTM with a special shout out to Ollie, who’s a top man.
Main issues have def been around coaches. Belgrade was a real disaster.
Most occasions we have made our own way to the grounds and had to find coaches later.
This has not been a problem as there has always been plenty of CTM staff pointing us in direction of coaches.
I’m sure everything will work out. I’ve never heard of anyone not making flight home.
Although this time if we win it could be different lol
We waited for 45 minutes after Dortmund game for someone to show up,they didn’t.
Bus headed to airport without him.

We waited for 45 minutes after Dortmund game for someone to show up,they didn’t.
Bus headed to airport without him.
That was my mate I’m sure. Patched the flight home as he had one booked on the Friday and decided to stay and celebrate. Ended up getting back on the Saturday night in the same clothes he’d left in on the Thursday morning. Bad weather had cancelled a tonne of flights on the Friday.

That was my mate I’m sure. Patched the flight home as he had one booked on the Friday and decided to stay and celebrate. Ended up getting back on the Saturday night in the same clothes he’d left in on the Thursday morning. Bad weather had cancelled a tonne of flights on the Friday.
Yeah,heard that,he could have let someone know :D
Youngsters these days :D

Apparently he let Marion from the ticket office know. Was quite funny at the check in for Braga with him, they weren’t impressed.
Sandra gave him 45 mins and then the rest of us just told her to leave him :D
(He should have got a one game ban :)))

Sandra gave him 45 mins and then the rest of us just told her to leave him :D
(He should have got a one game ban :)))
To be fair, he went on sports options for the next game in Belgrade. Boys a different breed when it comes to trying to keep the party going. Missed his work on the Saturday as well.

Anyone tired to get a refund or change the name with Marshall ? I’m on the threshold for CTM gutted I never held off but caved in last night

I am on Marshall Travel. My plan is probably to get the bus into town from the airport then getting back plan A would be to keep walking in that direction with a view to getting a taxi.

As a plan B for getting back to the airport I am also looking at the local busses at the moment as I expect taxis to be in short supply. If I get the bus into town on arrival then that will at least give me a better idea where they pick up from as well.

UPDATE. The EA city bus that runs to the airport looks like it stops at 00:30 (last bus). It only has a few stops and looks like Santa Justa Station is the last pick up before straight to the airport. Santa Justa Station is a 13 mins walk from the stadium in the direction of the airport. It might be a good spot to try and grab a taxi but as a Plan B you might be lucky to get the EA city bus from there that will take you to the airport.

Caveat: apologies if I have got this wrong. Just had a quick look but will review properly once the Marshall details come through later and I know when the return flight time is.
The local buses look like the may be the best option. I think you're right about the last bus being 00:30. At least going by Google. Was thinking along the same lines about taxis - short supply/hugely inflated prices with Uber etc if available.

Also waiting on the Marshall Travel details coming through to see what's what. Thought originally it was a bit bonkers they weren't putting on a transfer at least back to the airport (SVQ) but suppose they're maybe looking at it from a POV that it's only 20 minutes away so save the £££.

From CTM today (Monday)

Hello, thank you for your patience. The club will send an email with instructions of how to claim your ticket which has been purchased as part of the CTM Sport offering. This email will be sent in due course.

We will just need to have a victory march back to the airport on foot!

Anyone know how it works if you bought an independent ticket and then got on the ticket inclusive flight?

And I know you only get one ticket.

I am assuming you will be refunded the ticket cost ( at this stage its not a big concern )

Anyone know how it works if you bought an independent ticket and then got on the ticket inclusive flight?

I am assuming you will be refunded the ticket cost ( at this stage its not a big concern )
The ticket isn't refunded apparently. It's just that'll be your match ticket rather than the CTM free one.

Been offered a day trip place, take it the flight they have are all definite and they won't cancel anything last minute?
Also got something booked independent and don't want to cancel that them miss out altogether!
This whole final experience is going to take it's toll

Been offered a day trip place, take it the flight they have are all definite and they won't cancel anything last minute?
Also got something booked independent and don't want to cancel that them miss out altogether!
If it the club trip with CTM it will be ok.

Through CTM? How many points you on?

Thanks mate, bus thing was my biggest worry so was thinking on leaving my Apple Watch on the bus so I can definitely find it after the game.
Just go on Google maps on your phone when the bus parks, screenshot the location address then use that to find it after the game, no way would i be leaving an expensive watch on a bus in Seville.

Unfortunately the ticket you bought is going to be your only ticket- CTM / Rangers will not issue you a ticket with the flight because you have already purchased one - confirmed a few days ago by more knowledgeable posters on here

Unfortunately the ticket you bought is going to be your only ticket- CTM / Rangers will not issue you a ticket with the flight because you have already purchased one - confirmed a few days ago by more knowledgeable posters on here
Cheers I didn't expect a second ticket just wondered how it worked.

The ticket isn't refunded apparently. It's just that'll be your match ticket rather than the CTM free one.

There should be a refund of sorts as why should people who bought an independent ticket separately via MyGers essentially pay for x2 tickets if they are on the day trip with CTM?

There should be a refund of sorts as why should people who bought an independent ticket separately via MyGers essentially pay for x2 tickets if they are on the day trip with CTM?
Not necessarily if the CTM tickets are part of the 4k free ones Rangers were given by UEFA

Is it not the case all the CTM tickets were the complimentary ones, so if folk 'upgraded' to Cat 3, Cat 2 etc by buying Indy when offered, it was a personal choice kinda thing?

Just guessing at a valid reason here.

Email just came thought. Trip full. Even though I knew I wasn’t getting one my heart sank when it was confirmed

CTM tickets are the freebies. The £719 is solely flight cost.

Gutted for my pal whose a teacher and so was relying on the daytrip to get :( she was only a few points shy.

Absolutely gutted. Missed out by 4 points.
Even more frustrating that I believe my MyGers points to be incorrect and I emailed to query once the latest update email came out (just over 3 wks ago) and despite following it up twice more and emailing the SLO separately I never received a response.
The lack of communication from the Ticket Office/MyGers and the club in general at times is a disgrace.
I’ll have some carry on trying to make my way there now!

Back