Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin needs 3 seats from Faro to Seville, landing there at 11AM on the Tuesday.

He's not on FF but really struggling.

Anyone got any seats?
Try Blackpool True Blues, they might still have some places left, setting off from Albufeira.

Posted this in the Malaga thread. We have 3 spaces remaining in a 7 seater from Malaga to Seville, with return journey after the game.

EDIT: Spaces now filled

Malaga to Seville​

Departure time: 10:00
Departure point: Plaza de la Constitucion (Chinitas Urban Estudios)
Journey time: 2 hours 17 minutes
Arrival in Seville: 12:17
Arrival point: Ayre Hotel (10-minute walk from the stadium)

Seville to Malaga​

Departure time: 01:00
Departure point: Ayre Hotel (10-minute walk from the stadium)
Journey time: 2 hours 17 minutes
Arrival in Malaga: 03:17
Arrival point: Plaza de la Constitucion (Chinitas Urban Estudios)

Anyone wanna hop in with us?

3 seats are available. £117 each from Booking.com.

EDIT: Spaces now filled

Sorry for not being able to reply to every single query on this. Had a lot of interest.

That's the spaces gone. All the best to everyone still looking.

Checked with car hire in Portugal, UK license fine for car hire.
If hiring a car in Portugal make sure u pay the ‘cross border fee’, most car companies it’s 50 euro or insurance invalid in Spain
Thanks for that mate - about to book a hire car from Faro on the Monday and hadn’t picked that up.

Sunday:
Glasgow - Alicante
Drive to Granada
One ninght in Granada
Monday:
Drive to Seville.
Two nights Seville.
Thursday:
Drive Seville - Alicante
Fly home to Glasgow

Came in for me £250 from Jerez to Heathrow via Düsseldorf. An hour on the train from Seville and £10.

There will be a few Germans on the plane, no doubt, so ideally I don’t want to be the only bear there :D

Left it too late to get any deals for travel to Sevilla. Know of any West Ham boys punting travel? Trying to hold off paying the £1400 or whatever it is on skyscanner. Unless anyone knows of any creative travel that still remains open?

Left it too late to get any deals for travel to Sevilla. Know of any West Ham boys punting travel? Trying to hold off paying the £1400 or whatever it is on skyscanner. Unless anyone knows of any creative travel that still remains open?

There’s still deals to be had if you land in Madrid or Faro. Seville itself is a write off basically.

Boy needs to get a PCR done to go - where have folk been using for these?

Just another funking unknown / drama with this trip I could do without.

Anyone travelled from Newcastle Airport recently? I'm flying from there to Faro on Monday evening, just wondering how security etc is, incase its anything like Manchester.

I posted this earlier today. It’ll get you out there. No idea about return as the way I’m going as sold out.
Hopefully helps a few more struggling for flights or not wanting to pay through the nose for it.
Flying out the 17th. I booked this the other day.

1135 stansted to biarritz (south of France) Ryanair flight. About £20 still arrive 1425

Get a taxi to San Sebastián airport across the border to Spain it’s about 30km away.

San Sebastián to Seville 1815 dep. about £70 now arrive Seville 1955. This is with Volotea airline

Or if not I’ve got a flight from Marrakesh that I don’t need anymore. On the Tuesday night 17th 1955 dep. arrive into Seville 2215. Looking for about £75+admin fee to change the name.
Flights from Gatwick to Marrakesh are about £40 at the moment.

Again hope this helps any bears out

My cousin needs 3 seats from Faro to Seville, landing there at 11AM on the Tuesday.

He's not on FF but really struggling.

Anyone got any seats?

We land at 13:40 on the Tuesday and have a minibus arranged to pick us up for coming off the flight. We still have some spare seats if they are still looking and are prepared to wait a couple of hours at the airport?

Also returning to Faro on Thursday leaving Seville 11am ish.

Anyone else that this suits please feel free to give me a shout as well. Should be about £56 a head.

We land at 13:40 on the Tuesday and have a minibus arranged to pick us up for coming off the flight. We still have some spare seats if they are still looking and are prepared to wait a couple of hours at the airport?

Anyone else that this suits please feel free to give me a shout as well. Should be about £56 a head.

Thanks mate I will drop him a text and let him know.

He says sounds great, I've PM'd you his mob number if that's okay?

On the Bordeaux to Malaga flight at half 10 on morning of game getting into Malaga for 12:20 anybody on same flight and know off any buses or want to sort mini bus out there’s 4 of us realise it’s a bit late getting into seville but will still make it there for about 3 ish

Having issues getting the time off so selling for what I paid plus any name change. If anyone keen drop me a PM

Mon: Edin-Brussels-Malaga (getting in at 0.05 Tues)

Fri: Madrid-Warsaw-Glasgow (getting in at 19:55)

For Bears going into Malaga, we still have the following spaces available on our pre-booked transfers: -

Tues 17th May
Malaga Airport to Seville
Leaving approx. 10am (we are on the 06:15 flight from Gatwick)
3 seats left on our 8 seater @ £35 each

Thurs 19th May
Seville to Malaga Airport
Leaving 6am (we are on the 10:35 flight to Gatwick)
2 seats left on our minibus @ £35 each

PM me if interested.

Boy needs to get a PCR done to go - where have folk been using for these?

Just another funking unknown / drama with this trip I could do without.
Heard some folk mentioning Randox.

Next to Slaters Glasgow.

Guys can anyone running anything from and back to Almeria please PM me.

6 potentially 7 of us and we are a bit stuck atm.

Just a suggestion but looking at Ryanair from Edinburgh to Fuerteventura on the 15th €19.99 on the 16th €84 to Seville return on the 20th €73 then back to Edinburgh on 23rd for €43 check it out.

Can anyone clarify?

My passport is up on 22nd October 2022.

I thought you needed 6 months left on your passport. But I cheked Government Passport Office and with BA

They both said, ss long as tbe isdue date is not greater than 10 years and that on your return - there is at least three months left.

Any advice?

Doing a day trip. Don't know much about them but them but appears to be almost full. Just wondering if anyone else has signed up?

I wonder if anyone else has a crazier route than myself and another poster Humbug.
outward Glasgow to Brussels to Toulouse.
Hired car from Toulouse to Sevill(13hrs) and stopping off at Burgos on Tuesday night for Kip, before driving down to Seville in mornin.
Return journey-drive back up to Toulouse-fly from Toulouse to stanstead-Warsaw-Glasgow

Just a heads up in case people are still planning to book a train from Madrid. The Madrid to Sevilla trains have all sold out on the 18th, with the exception of those trains that get you in far too late e.g 6/7pm.

If people are struggling to find a train from Madrid to Sevilla, you can instead do Madrid to Jerez and then a quick 1 hour train back into Sevilla. It's an an extra hour or so, but there are still trains that get you in for after 1pm on the Wednesday.

The same applies for Cordoba, but the Cordoba to Sevilla trains are filling up fast, so would be 3.30ish before you would get into Sevilla.

Does anyone have a list of the private charter companies doing day flights that still may have space (i.e. not CTM, Sports options or Barrhead travel) - heard people mention Marshall and Travelbank are they legit ?

Can anyone confirm if Spain are lifting their Covid restrictions on the 15th?, my youngest is 17 and has to pay for a PCR test 48 hrs before flying out on Tuesday. It would be handy if that was no longer the case.

Seems like waiting times for airport security are wildly variable, but generally worst first thing in the morning. Is this right?

I’m travelling from T3 Manchester - from what I can see this has been less of a madhouse than T1, but will be arriving about 10 hours early just in case :D

Seems like waiting times for airport security are wildly variable, but generally worst first thing in the morning. Is this right?

I’m travelling from T3 Manchester - from what I can see this has been less of a madhouse than T1, but will be arriving about 10 hours early just in case :D
aye i've changed my bus to an earlier one, no way I'm risking not making my faro flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back