Mygers renewal

Can't remember what card I paid it with last year, but just checked them all via apps and nothing showing yet.

Check my account- recent transactions on your rangers ticketing page, mines showing, maybe the card you used last season has expired? Should auto renew

Was notified on the my gers renewal email that if card had changed since last years payment would have to renew from today 10th online. Not sure if that’s the case for some defo why my payment wasn’t taken yesterday.

Was notified on the my gers renewal email that if card had changed since last years payment would have to renew from today 10th online. Not sure if that’s the case for some defo why my payment wasn’t taken yesterday.
Think so, same as me, but I'm not gonna renew.

I don't think I'll renew.
I signed up at the start just to help the club in my own small way. However, as I no longer go to away games, my points total (silver) doesn't and won't going forward, get me tickets for the big games.
Seems a rather pointless exercise.
Depends whether you are CCCS.

Hampden final was about 700 points. Five years ST and a mediocre attendance would get you that.

I signed up at the start just to help the club in my own small way. However, as I no longer go to away games, my points total (silver) doesn't and won't going forward, get me tickets for the big games.
Only reason I'm keeping mine going is a chance of a season ticket.

Looks like they will update the links today. Changed my card details so I will have to do my renewal manually.

I'm thinking the same as you, I won't renew

Asked to be taken off auto renew due to the amount of payments for Rangers lately.

When’s the deadline?

Asked to be taken off auto renew due to the amount of payments for Rangers lately.

When’s the deadline?
Don’t think there’s a deadline as such , can probably rejoin at anytime , however they’re trying to get you to renew before 31st May as you’ll get 10 extra mygers points if you do before then.

In the same boat, clicking where it says “click here” after 10th May and nothing comes up to change card details etc.

I've got my own and one other in my friends and family but only mine has auto renewed.I'll wait a bit to see what happens as only the 21'22 option is there for me to buy.

Forgot the auto-renewal was linked to my old bank account (which had 0 in it) so payment declined. Do you reckon they’ll try to take it again or should I just buy it online when the chance arises?

Forgot the auto-renewal was linked to my old bank account (which had 0 in it) so payment declined. Do you reckon they’ll try to take it again or should I just buy it online when the chance arises?
Think you can manually renew from today anyway so probably worthwhile just doing that.

If yours doesn’t auto renew then you can pay manually from today.

FROM EMAIL they sent about renewing-
If your card details have changed since last year we unfortunately can’t process your 2022/23 membership automatically. To continue your membership experience into next season, please click HERE from Tuesday 10th May.

They usually try a couple of times mate leave it a week then process yourself if not.

I had £20 in bank because booking an all the world trip which would probably usually cost about £200 is about £700 :D.

Emailed the email address provided in the renewal email to ask what bank details i had paid with last time. I had lost my debit card since then but i am not sure if i paid with that or my credit card

First emailed 29th april and no reply so i emailed yesterday to and waiting for a reply.

@Greg Marshall is there any way to find out what i paid with or do i just wait and see?

Emailed the email address provided in the renewal email to ask what bank details i had paid with last time. I had lost my debit card since then but i am not sure if i paid with that or my credit card

First emailed 29th april and no reply so i emailed yesterday to and waiting for a reply.

@Greg Marshall is there any way to find out what i paid with or do i just wait and see?
@z1co80

If you login, go to “My Account” then to ”Order History”.

Then in the box “Product Description” type MyGers then click the filter.

Should then show previous MyGers memberships.

Click the small red dot with i and it will show the card you paid with.

@z1co80

Thanks for the advice bud, It was my old card i used so i'll need to manually renew

@z1co80

Good shout,did exactly this and mine was taken on March 30th last year for anyone looking for payment date.

Tried to renew as my card has changed, keep on getting the message I have too many items in my basket for MyGers.
Cleared the basket still no joy, I’ve sent an email to them, I’ll let you know when they respond hopefully this year sometime.

Back