Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

That is the type of content that makes this thread.

Absolutely drooling at the thought of winning the Conference League but now apparently no one gives a fûck about a far superior tournament:D

“The Europa League is out of range.”
“We both have zero chance of winning the CL or the EL.”

Speak for yourselves mentally challenged scum. We can actually win knock out games in Europe and are now 90 minutes away from winning that out of range trophy.

That is the type of content that makes this thread.

Absolutely drooling at the thought of winning the Conference League but now apparently no one gives a fûck about a far superior tournament:D

“The Europa League is out of range.”
“We both have zero chance of winning the CL or the EL.”

Speak for yourselves mentally challenged scum. We can actually win knock out games in Europe and are now 90 minutes away from winning that out of range trophy.
100k crowds to see them parade the Conference trophy :D

How come a team that was EMBARRASSED by the mighty unknown Bodo Gump win the Scottish League?

How come a team that beat TOP European teams comes 2nd in Scotland?

A corrupt SFA?
GIFTED points awarded to Septic by:
Fathers Clancy and Robertson and the Green Linesmen?

I rest my case!

Rangers DEMAND VAR in Scotland NOW!!!!!!!!!

Other than ten in a row, there aren't really any "achievements" left in Scottish football that anyone truly gives a shite about

It's great to win the league, win domestic trophies, it's our bread and butter - but as much as they try and convince themselves otherwise - getting to the final of a European competition never mind potentially winning it is vastly superior to anything you can ever achieve domestically considering it's essentially a two horse race for every competition.

That lot trying to comfort themselves with the likes of their "historic quadruple treble". Would I trade reaching the final of the Europa League with them for that? Would I fvck.

Does anyone outside of Scotland remember their quadruple treble? Do they fvck.

Are football fans and clubs all over Europe taking notice of us, our stadium, our atmosphere and our players right now. 100%.

Tav in particular is tweeted about on the official UEFA twitter account every week whilst Celtic have become such a non entity in Europe you'd struggle to find someone outside of the UK who could name even one of their squad.
You're right. As much as I want to win the league I will probably see Rangers win it another 20/25 times in my life time. Will I ever see us win a European trophy? Unlikely

Honestly. Does any of them ever take a step back and think, ‘we are a wee bit obsessed here, let’s focus on celtic’. It’s genuinely frightening how obsessed they are with us. They are better setting up two different websites altogether. One can be about celtic and one could be set up just purely for celtic fans to talk about us.
Eh no.

How come a team that was EMBARRASSED by the mighty unknown Bodo Gump win the Scottish League?

How come a team that beat TOP European teams comes 2nd in Scotland?

A corrupt SFA?
GIFTED points awarded to Septic by:
Fathers Clancy and Robertson and the Green Linesmen?

I rest my case!

Rangers DEMAND VAR in Scotland NOW!!!!!!!!!

VAR is only a small part of the issues with the SPFL.

Celtic got a number of favourable outcomes from the authorities after they had a tantrum at their AGM.

Against Ross County and St Mirren earlier in the season they had over 15 minutes of injury time while drawing both games after 90 mins.

Fixtures being moved around to suit Celtic certainly played a part as well I don't think we lose that OF game had it gone ahead in January.

Rules about substitutes being changed mid season soon after they strengthened the squad in the January window.

Unless Rangers as a club start to speak out VAR will only solve some but not all of the problems.

We're going to see a lot of gushing and flowery language about Postecoglu over the next few days . Don't let them forget how they really felt about him being their manager.

Even the fat clown and the Piggery bigots know he only " won " the League by default.

“I ran into an old lass in Seville who showed me where the flat I was staying at was. She’d been out for her messages and was now back out because she said the crowds were so colourful and friendly. If she’s still about I hope she stays inside for the h**s visit, I can’t see her having as good an experience with them.”

Why are they like this? What is this crazed obsession with Seville and the welfare of its citizens?

The extent to which they think some folk living in a Spanish city have their club and its fans in their thoughts constantly pushing 20 years after a solitary game of football they lost when they were in the city for a couple of days is absolutely tragic.

It’s pretty much peak “please love us” patter from them and that’s saying something from the ambulance chasers in chief.

I think it's just how they coped with losing that final.

In Scotland they cope with failure by blaming the authorities.
Some of them even going as far as to accuse their own board of throwing the league deliberately because it's better for them financially if we stopped "The Ten".

In a European final you can't really do that and while they do sometimes try the "Porto were the worst divers ever" angle it never really sticks because the stats show Porto with more possession and more shots etc.

So the only other safe haven for Timmy is "our fans were the best travelling fans ever and, when it comes down to it, isn't football all about the fans so we kind of did win actually, didn't we?"

UEFA gave them the footballing equivalent of sticking a 5 year olds ugly artwork up on your fridge with the "fair play award" but, unlike said 5 year old, these tims will never grow up and realise that this is not much more than a glorified participation trophy.

Instead they just make up fake wee stories about getting tea and biscuits or wee old ladies who were so keen to get out on the streets with 10s of thousands of pissed up Scottish lads abroad.

Listen, every single one of us who has spent time in Glasgow knows exactly what the place is like the moment the sun comes out in April or May. We all know what Scots, Irish, English and Welsh are like when they go out on the batter in Spanish resorts. Somehow though tens of thousands took to Andalusia in May loaded up with booze and were perfectly behaved because they just happened to all support Celtic? Haha. Please.

The sensible among us already know that next week will be interesting to say the least. Anyone who's ever attended a summer festival at home or been on a lads holiday in the sun knows the score. Most will steer clear and won't let it ruin their own trip and won't let it interfere with their own fun.

Should we lose next week, none of us will be shameless enough to expect UEFA and the media to pander to us and tell us that we're all good little boys and brave little losers. Pathetic.

We're going to see a lot of gushing and flowery language about Postecoglu over the next few days . Don't let them forget how they really felt about him being their manager.
I think we've been seeing it for weeks and weeks since the Title was lost in all but confirmation.

Look, hes nearly 60 and has spent his entire career both figuratively and literality in the Bush Leagues.

I say let them and the Scottish Media talk him up all they want, they look utterly ridiculous and hes going to lead them into a shambolic European campaign. Again.

I think we've been seeing it for weeks and weeks since the Title was lost in all but confirmation.

Look, hes nearly 60 and has spent his entire career both figuratively and literality in the Bush Leagues.

I say let them and the Scottish Media talk him up all they want, they look utterly ridiculous and hes going to lead them into a shambolic European campaign. Again.

He’s a Wim Jansen.

We will wipe the floor with him next year

Back