Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I usually couldn't care about a fair play award but how good would it be if we cane back from Seville with the trophy and a fair play award and multiple local articles saying how we are the best visiting fans the city has ever had. It would be the final nail in the coffin for some.

No doubt the same as this mentalist penned...
My favourite part.

"
All things in mind, there are some Celtic fans who will not be eyeing up Seville in 2021 at all.

They will think The Bhoys have bigger fish to fry when it comes to European competition
"

Couple of Anne-Marie's on the train sitting across from me. One saying her man watched the game and was up to his bed 10 minutes after it finished. "Disnae seem that bothered but he said he'll go fur a beer after the game at Parkhead on Saturday" :))

Yes Anne-Marie, and I can tell you what him and his pals will be talking about while they sip their pints in their manky slop house.

Fat Ange is the under-rated gem of World Coaching!

Hes made it to the top his own uncompromising way!

Only Celt!c were smart enough to recognise his ability!

Only Celt!c are strong enough to fend of EPL interest in poaching him!

... and other associated fantasy nonsense.

The only “up and coming” near 60 year old in the world.

He’s done the equivalent of Man City spending £1b in one season to win the Premier League whilst no one else in the league spends a penny. He spent more money on one player than the other 41 clubs in the Scottish set-up spent on transfers all season combined.

Hardly the David and Goliath story they are all making it out to be.

Fat Ange is the under-rated gem of World Coaching!

Hes made it to the top his own uncompromising way!

Only Celt!c were smart enough to recognise his ability!

Only Celt!c are strong enough to fend of EPL interest in poaching him!

... and other associated fantasy nonsense.
Aye they thought that much of him when they signed him, they gave him a 12 month rolling contract and didn`t allow him to bring in his own backroom staff.
No trust what so ever for the fat Aussie

Last edited:
The only “up and coming” near 60 year old in the world.

He’s done the equivalent of Man City spending £1b in one season to win the Premier League whilst no one else in the league spends a penny. He spent more money on one player than the other 41 clubs in the Scottish set-up spent on transfers all season combined.

Hardly the David and Goliath story they are all making it out to be.
Will be interesting to see if he gets to spend another £20-£30 million in the summer. I think next season more teams will suss his tactics out. The question is how many more dodgy decisions his team will get.

Will be interesting to see if he gets to spend another £20-£30 million in the summer. I think next season more teams will suss his tactics out. The question is how many more dodgy decisions his team will get.
Will be harder next year when VAR comes in, just half the season they can cheat the rest of the league with offside goals allowed, stonewall penalties not awarded to opponents, non penalties awarded to them, blatant shirt pulls in the box not penalised etc.

The pain,fear and mental gymnastics continues .

[url=https://postimg.cc/t7FWCsNV]

There's a bit of rambling in there about Ange being "elite". he played in Australian football, that's not elite. He had never experienced Euro football and that showed in their dismal performance.

Gio on the other hand is elite. Played his entire career at the top level in Europe and is a Champions League winner just like Gerrard. Hasn't just watched Euro football like Aussie Ange, has played at the very highest level. Knows exactly what's required.

But then now i'm rambling about the obvious. Yahoos and detachment from reality.

No wonder their minds are fucked.

10 years ago we were playing Brechin.

5 years ago we lost to Progres.

4 years ago we had gone through Pedro, Murty and Jimmy Nicholl at the helm. McInnes was turning us down for the managers job.

We’ve had Ian Black, Cribari, Forrester, MOH, Hodson, Kiernan, Toral, Dalcio, Mohsni, Sandaza.

We’ve had Ashley, Charles Green and a host of other charlatans.

And yet within 10 years and the club having been kicked from pillar to post for the majority of that time, Rangers have been Champions of Scotland, and are in a European final.

I sometimes can’t quite believe it myself, so just imagine how those inbred freaks must feel. I love it.
We should pin this post.

Thanks for that!

From the final whistle onwards every one of them has Rangers winning the trophy.
They're more confident than we are, ffs! :))

I thought that too, I have concerns, but many of them I know including my own brother in law believe we will win. Brother in law though a yahoo is a normally functioning human being.

His view is that given what we have beaten on the road here that we most certainly can win this and he makes us favourites. The bookies don't and a devoted yahoo does. I think he feels what some of our own feel at least to some extent, that it's simply fated.

So, if we exclude penalties scored, goals in the first ten minutes, goals just before halftime, goals just after halftime, goals in the last ten minutes, on side goals wrongly disallowed to you opponents, goals score against and dodgy decisions that go in your favour, but include selective cut off points and goals scored / trophies won in tournaments where you discounted your opponents successes, we get an accurate picture and comparison.
Seems fair.

Ange is an 'elite operator' apparently...

Elite operator - 1
Random Norwegian Team still in pre season - 5

Hmmmm
Elite pie Eater!

Who has been indulged by a combination of our change of manager (mid season) corrupt officials, Scottish Gov intervention when we were on top and our profligacy in front of goal…He wouldn’t have got near the title last season nor will he next season…You could see that Gio was beginning to negate his tactical naivety of ‘we never stop’, well at least not till the hour mark.;)

So, if we exclude penalties scored, goals in the first ten minutes, goals just before halftime, goals just after halftime, goals in the last ten minutes, on side goals wrongly disallowed to you opponents, goals score against and dodgy decisions that go in your favour, but include selective cut off points and goals scored / trophies won in tournaments where you discounted your opponents successes, we get an accurate picture and comparison.
Seems fair.
Don't forget to exclude goals from corners, tap ins at the back post and goals scored with your weaker foot. When you think about it like that, we've lost every game in Europe this year.

Whilst the lengths they are currently going to in attempts to console themselves is certainly funny, they do not bad for a team that apparently have the entire country they play in conspiring against them to stop them winning anything.

It must be the worst conspiracy in the history of sport.

And where all referees are biased against them, many allegedly with dark masonic tendencies.

Back