Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

Seeing & hearing of an awful lot of people who don't go to many games getting tickets, whilst others who do are still struggling.

All comes down to who you know I guess but my fear is really that it effects the atmosphere. Hope not.

I wouldn’t worry about that

Reactions: 413
I was a bit annoyed to say the least because after 50 euro games including 4 this season, I was nowhere near a ticket because I didn't tick those damned boxes.

Because I had no hope under mygers I applied in the UEFA ballot and also did it for my brother in law. Although I missed the last time in the ballot, we got 2 emails and now have 8 tickets for the final which is still 2 short but it has made some people very happy in our party. Normally I wouldn't bothered entering the UEFA ballot under the travel club as I would have had a ticket so every cloud has a silver lining.

It also saved me a few grand as I would have bought a couple of tickets anyway for my son and I :))

I was a bit annoyed to say the least because after 50 euro games including 4 this season, I was nowhere near a ticket because I didn't tick those damned boxes.

Because I had no hope under mygers I applied in the UEFA ballot and also did it for my brother in law. Although I missed the last time in the ballot, we got 2 emails and now have 8 tickets for the final which is still 2 short but it has made some people very happy in our party. Normally I wouldn't bothered entering the UEFA ballot under the travel club as I would have had a ticket so every cloud has a silver lining.

Great news mate. Things like that I love to hear

Seeing & hearing of an awful lot of people who don't go to many games getting tickets, whilst others who do are still struggling.

All comes down to who you know I guess but my fear is really that it effects the atmosphere. Hope not.
Unfortunately they dont ask for your mygers points in the UEFA ballot or sales process..........

Whether or not they go all the time they are still bears. Quite boring the talking down of bears with tickets.

Only folk we should be annoyed about are UEFA and their system and also the club and their treatment of fans with how many they took for staff and sponsors

Great news mate. Things like that I love to hear
What made it even better was one of my pals who is getting one of the tickets also managed to get the transport in place from Faro to Seville. the stress we were under trying to organise this was unbelievable :))

Rangers end tickets are non transferrable on app. (Not that I wanted to)

Just incase anyone fortunate enough to have decisions on where they sit.

got email today but obviously missed the tickets, but incase more come on, see when you click to buy tickets then it asks for access code, where do you get the access code?

Sorry as it’ll have been asked, but my pal got tickets through UEFA’s ballot today & wondered when they’d appear in the app? I’m guessing tomorrow or Sunday?

So how can someone get the ticket if they were getting it from a mate that's a mygers member?

Not me I might add. Lol

got email today but obviously missed the tickets, but incase more come on, see when you click to buy tickets then it asks for access code, where do you get the access code?

It wasn’t through the access code. When you clicked the link you went to your Client section and then clicked Promo and it was in there. All gone I’m afraid mate. Fingers crossed for you though.

Will this be the usual affair of standing with mates or will the euro virgins be behaving like they’ve sand in their fanny over someone standing in their spot.

Asking for a friend.
Can’t see any issues at all in the sections sold by the Club. Neutral zone, might - maybe - have some genuine neutrals who won’t understand, or all those ‘glory hunters’ I keep reading about on here.:)

Back