Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a return flight from Lisbon at 11.05am on the Thursday. Not sure if it's even worth booking any accommodation or just driving back after the game and hanging about the airport absolutely knackered.

Any other bears in this position?

Last edited:
I'll be watching from the pub with mates, but to everyone travelling with or without a ticket, I'd like to wish you the best trip ever and hope yous all have a brilliant time and we win the fucker.

Savour it, enjoy it and stay safe.

"For theirs not a team like the"

Got 3x public bus tickets for Malaga to Seville that we no longer need.

Leaves Malaga bus station at 09:00 and gets into Seville at 11:45 on Wednesday.

That journey is now sold out.

I can transfer QR codes if this journey would help anyone out.

Got 3x public bus tickets for Malaga to Seville that we no longer need.

Leaves Malaga bus station at 09:00 and gets into Seville at 11:45 on Wednesday.

That journey is now sold out.

I can transfer QR codes if this journey would help anyone out.
How much mate, would be looking for 2 of the 3 if that’s okay?

My mate is looking for a one way from Malaga to Seville on the day of the game. He's landing at 13:30 from Gatwick and was hoping some fellow bears could give him a lift/share a bus/taxi.

Can someone please help me out, how do I get myself , my 9yr old son and brother on a supporters bus to and from Faro / albuferira after the game ???? Hitting my head against a brick wall

Looking for a bit of info here, got a room booked for 3 for 3 days but a few mates are heading over but no accommodation booked and are going to try and get into our digs, will security be tighter than usual checking residents, it’s been a good few years since I travelled abroad with Gers.

I've two in my party whose passports haven't came through on time so may have the below available. PM me if interested, looking for £200 each (name changes not included)

17th May 07.05 Edinburgh to Malaga 11.20 Ryainair

19th May 21.05 Malaga to Palma 22.35 Vueling

Overnight in Palma / Palma Nova / Magaluf

20th May 18.21 Palma to Belfast 20.15 to Glasgow 22.10 Easy Jet

Home in time for...........

21st May - Scottish Cup Final

22nd May - Open Top Bus Parade

Got a return flight from Lisbon at 11.05am on the Thursday. Not sure if it's even worth booking any accommodation or just driving back after the game and hanging about the airport absolutely knackered.

Any other bears in this position?
Our flight is 11.25, hired a car and leaving Seville at 4am, room for 2 if needed.

Glasgow to Malaga 17th at 8pm
Stay the night in Torremolinos
Drive to Seville first thing on match day
Night in hotel in Seville
Malaga to Glasgow 19th at 3.30pm

With hindsight don’t know why I didn’t book to fly home on the Friday and save rushing back early doors day after the match.

I land in Dublin at 9.40 and fly out again at 16.20. Think it's worth venturing in to the city?
Wouldn’t bother personally. Security at Dublin can get busy for when you come back to the airport. And Dublin traffic can be bad as well for getting there and back. I would just relax in the airport safe in the knowledge that you’re on your way to Seville

Wouldn’t bother personally. Security at Dublin can get busy for when you come back to the airport. And Dublin traffic can be bad as well for getting there and back. I would just relax in the airport safe in the knowledge that you’re on your way to Seville
Cheers mate. I've been to Dublin before so I wasn't overly arsed, but couldn't remember how long it took to get to and from the city.

Appreciate it’s a long shot but does anyone know of any buses running from Malaga to Seville and back with 2 spare seats. Or anyone be interested in sharing a taxi?

Vueling still have their return flights on offer:
Wed 18th May GLA 1145 - SEV 1600
Thu 19th May SEV 1300 - GLA 1715

Priced at around €550.

Still availability out of Glasgow on Wednesday

Screenshot-20220513-193249-com-android-chrome.jpg

I am going on one of the Travelbank charter flights but transfers from and to Seville airport are not included. I am not worried about getting into Seville from the airport as I will have plenty of time. Just a wee bit nervous about getting from Seville to the airport after the game (departure time from Seville still TBC). Even if I book a taxi (which is what I’ll likely do) the worry is always that it doesn’t turn up of that someone else pinches it. Anyone else in the same situation and, if so, what are you planning on doing?

Anyone back on the Ryanair into Edinburgh 2335hrs on the Friday night?

I’m trying to get a lift back through to Glasgow or Ayrshire if anyones heading that way?

I am going on one of the Travelbank charter flights but transfers from and to Seville airport are not included. I am not worried about getting into Seville from the airport as I will have plenty of time. Just a wee bit nervous about getting from Seville to the airport after the game (departure time from Seville still TBC). Even if I book a taxi (which is what I’ll likely do) the worry is always that it doesn’t turn up of that someone else pinches it. Anyone else in the same situation and, if so, what are you planning on doing?
I got an update today and they said possible transfers. But I’m speaking to a couple of folk on here about booking a possible taxi. Drop me a DM if you want to make it 4.

I got an update today and they said possible transfers. But I’m speaking to a couple of folk on here about booking a possible taxi. Drop me a DM if you want to make it 4.
Thanks. There are actually two of us. I think most Spanish taxis only take 4. Assuming there are no transfers provided and it is a case of booking a taxi, I think I would just pick a hotel and get it to come there and hope that it turns up.

Thanks. There are actually two of us. I think most Spanish taxis only take 4. Assuming there are no transfers provided and it is a case of booking a taxi, I think I would just pick a hotel and get it to come there and hope that it turns up.
Probably a wise idea.

Taxi drivers will be loving it :D

Reactions: ald
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back