Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Reading this thread has got me wondering if I am beginning to show signs of paranoia. Watching the news and their celebrations surrounded by adverts for Cinch that company we fell out with. There was no way we were winning the league as we would have refused to appear with those ads around us. Maybe that's why they got so many dodgy decisions going their way.
Think it's time I went for a wee lie down with a cold compress on my head.

o_O o_O o_O
You are not paranoid mate I have been trumpeting #noredwhite&blueribbonsontheleaguetrophy for ages as they would be plain with no sponsor name plus another embarrassment for the 3 Stoogies but Messrs Clancy, Collum , Robertson, MADDEN & Conner, Mulvaney were drafted in to cover the majority of our games to favour them and shaft us to avoid that happening so we will be shafted as much as possible before VAR is brought in HALF way through a season.

This Ever increasing champions league pot of money is gonna be nearly spent by the scum, to maintain the SAME team that they have put out on the park,this season if they pick up the option to buy carter vickers, tribute act george michelle,etc.
Worried Not.
Best part of £20m to get Carter Vickers, Jota and Maeda in. Now they need to replace Bitton and Rogic. Most of their CL money is already accounted for just to keep them at the same level as they are now.

is it me or has anyone else noticed the media keep banging on the reason we do well in europe is because there's no pressure/exception on us, surely that applies to them as well, how come they do so badly if that's a major reason? yet the media never brings that up

James Forrest signs a 3 year extension :)) he is well past it.
His legs have gone. Bassey bombed past him for our goal in extra time against them when Forrest had just come on as a sub. Bassey was on about 195 minutes of football in 3 days and still left him for dead.

It's bizarre they have signed Forrest for another 3 years but are letting Rogic and Bitton go, who have been pretty good for them this season and have played about 80 games between them.

is it me or has anyone else noticed the media keep banging on the reason we do well in europe is because there's no pressure/exception on us, surely that applies to them as well, how come they do so badly if that's a major reason? yet the media never brings that up

Celtic are a top European side, and have to perform against the burden of the high expectations that go with it, hence their dire results.

Whereas Rangers are a nothing side, with no pressure and nothing to lose, hence we've reached a European final.

Or some illogical shit like that.

Remember they never got slated for it sir Brenda said PSG would win the tournament got knocked out last 16
When we were doing our NIAR, we were constantly told winning the league wasn't any sort of achievement, Europe was where we should be judged.

Under Rodgers their 9-0 and 12-1 maulings were completely bodyswerved. Europe mattered not a jot, just as long as they won the league.

Quite the about face.

It does indeed apply to them. But being the first British etc. has gone to their heads, and makes them think they're more important than they are.

When we were doing our NIAR, we were constantly told winning the league wasn't any sort of achievement, Europe was where we should be judged.

Under Rodgers their 9-0 and 12-1 maulings were completely bodyswerved. Europe mattered not a jot, just as long as they won the league.

Quite the about face.

Youll remember the pish that Scotland needs a good Celtc as well. We never heard that Scotland needs a good Rangers.

Honestly, if they were in the Europa League final, I wouldn't try and make some patently false arguments as to why it is in fact an inferior achievement.

I'd just stay away from them, BT sport and football until the new season. Clean slate and all about 22-23.

Rather than spouting the mental nonsense they do and confirming to all who know me that I am unhinged and shouldnt be allowed out in public without my carer.

I was gutted when they got to the final in 2003, quite an achievement and relieved when they lost.

I honestly never thought for a minute we'd get so far, yet here we are, 90 minutes away from the most fantastic Rangers victory in my 51 years and our 2nd Euro final in 14.

Fat Ange is the under-rated gem of World Coaching!

Hes made it to the top his own uncompromising way!

Only Celt!c were smart enough to recognise his ability!

Only Celt!c are strong enough to fend of EPL interest in poaching him!

... and other associated fantasy nonsense.
EPL sides are more interested in poaching Kevin Clancy and Frank Conner.

I'll do you one better than that, they created a stage show out of a european cup final that they lost!

What an experience that show must have been, such a feelgood ending when they got horsed by Porto and we won the treble thereby they finished the season with a grand total of a self nominated best fans award and a dose of the skitters.
Jose he loves the Gers :D

Aye and then turned his PlayStation off and went to bed.

On a serious note they'll be in pot four probably and get spanked by the top two teams heavily maybe five or six in both games.

After what Rangers have achieved this season they'll be far more pressure on flange to deliver in Europe and that fool only knows how to play one system.

The only thing they are winning in the champions league next season is the record for goals against.

Just won the league and his first thought is to put a Frankfurt flag up to support a team in a final of a tournament they don’t care about (because Middlesbrough and Fulham got to the final once) against a 10 year old club they also don’t care about.

Us being in Seville isn’t bothering them at all. Honestly it’s not.
It’s a catholic/celtic trait to have unhealthy fixations on 10 year olds.

That idiot Alan Morrison was put in his place many times last season by his fellow celtic podder Juco James concerning Rangers finances
It was fun watching the bigot squirm and he even quoted ill phil as his face got redder in anger
Just another sevcoholic who thinks owning a bookcase makes him intelligent
A donkey is something that carries books about, yet knows not what's in them. Don't be a donkey don't be a Tim!!!!

By the way, imagine actually thinking, worse yet writing, the Europa League is irrelevant.

At the start of every season the ranking of available trophies on your hit list would be

1. European trophy
2. Very distant second League.
3. Scottish cup, but no one cares if you didnt win 1 or 2.
4. League Cup. See 3. But worse.

Us and them have won 100 league titles give or take between us.
We have won well over 100 domestic trophies.

Between the 2 most succesful, by far, clubs in Scotland, we have amassed a collective total of 2 European trophies.
A European trophy hasnt been won by either club in 50 years or more.
All Scottish clubs have only won 4 European trophies in the history of European football I believe?

The prize money and prestige on offer for winning a European trophy massively dwarfs winning anything in Scotland multiple times over.

Winning the Europa league gives you pot 1 access to the Champions League. Not pot 4 whipping boys. Pot 1!

Winning the Europa League will see you placed alongside Real Madrid or Liverpool in the Super Cup next year for all of World Football to see.

But aye. The Europa league is irrelevant though. Winning a trophy that you've won about 50 x more frequently than a European trophy and that no one outside our own nation gives a toss about. That's where it's really at. B-DB-DB-D
We will win the league again in the future. Personally think it will be next season but almost certainly at least once in the next three. They will, unfortunately, win the league again. Only an idiot would bet against this
Taking next week out of the equation when will either club win a European trophy again?
Obviously the conference makes it more possible but it is certainly in no way easy.
It would not be a massive surprise if neither club won one in the following 10 years
That is how big Wednesday is. If like me you are in your 60's it is entirely possible this is the last chance of your lifetime

There is NOT a minimum number of points required to qualify from the group stages

Just enough is the rule. A bit like winning your national league.
They must have been beaten 3x
My team lost 2x ,won3x draw 1x and still got knocked out!
Became the first English team to win in Bruges.

We amassed the same points as the second team,but they beat us on head to head .
Them's the rules.

So this tear stained 9pt pish don't cut no ice with me .

Oh ,and we were a championship team who'd just done a fire sale due to being skint

Back