That UEFA Sale of Tickets Today

Shawsbear

Official Ticketer
Got the e mail today regarding the further sale of tickets, my first thought was, here we go, put your credit card number in etc. Played along for a while and then I thought I’d look on good old follow follow!
Got 4 ffs, got 3 ya beauty, couldn’t believe it, then they’re asking for a number, I’m asking FF what the Fk number they want and as usual somebody posted what to do.
I wanted 2 but eventually got one which I’m going to give to my pal who’s got a flight, digs but still waiting for his passport to arrive.
I just thought it was brilliant that a lot of you got your dreams answered today, let’s go and win it now.

Last edited:
I’m never off here, Never not got my phone on me.
The one time that I actually pay attention in a meeting and put my phone away I miss out.

Lesson learned. Don’t pay attention in work

I also emailed Uefa To ask if there was any more planned drops

the answer they gave was ticket sales have been closed for the public and there have been no more sales since the initial allocation.
I replied what about the one around 1pm today?
They replied “as advised ticket sales are closed to the public”
Thanks for clearing that up

didn’t have any luck with it either!!!. Still going over though only because I’ve spent a fortune to get there like other people have

I got very lucky, the Mrs was hassling me to email Scottish Power and I was on my lunch break WFH, as she forwarded me the email bill, the email from UEFA came through. I went into a blind panic, couldn't log in on my phone, ran through the PC and booted it up, felt like it took an hour, managed to get logged in and there were the tickets! Couldn't hold my credit card as my hands were shaking so the Mrs read out the number etc.

Still can't quite believe it. I had just missed out on a ticket from Rangers and really couldn't justify 2k for a ticket. Still absolutely overjoyed and shellshocked.

I thought it was spam also and thought I'll go on FF and see if anyone's seen it.

Then it was a full on panic to get through to get the tickets.

Anyway long story short, there's 10 of us going out and 3 out the 10 were a few points short of a MyGers ticket, I managed to get an extra 3 today in that sale and now everyone o our group has a ticket and totally buzzing.

This, sick of hearing about all the folk who got lucky while I was busting my hump at work.
I was busting my hump whilst spending 2 hours on phone and work comp and got %^*& all. Left work and felt sick. Finished for holiday today. Ever felt so bad leaving work for a holiday before

Still recovering from the shock. I was on the UEFA website within 60 seconds of getting the email and couldn't see any, genuinely thought the power of toutcraft was so strong that someone had hoovered them all automatically within less than a minute. Then realised I just needed to log in...

Hands were shaking putting in the card details.

I’m never off here, Never not got my phone on me.
The one time that I actually pay attention in a meeting and put my phone away I miss out.

Lesson learned. Don’t pay attention in work

I also emailed Uefa To ask if there was any more planned drops

the answer they gave was ticket sales have been closed for the public and there have been no more sales since the initial allocation.
I replied what about the one around 1pm today?
They replied “as advised ticket sales are closed to the public”
Thanks for clearing that up
I’m convinced they’re actually secretly run by Dungcaster and the SPFhell as they don’t seem to know their arse from their elbow either

I was clicking on the link and it just said Empty cart and asking for an access code, luckily I’ve already got one but was trying to help out my mates, still don’t know what I was supposed to do!

Thought i had one but couldn't check out. Was absolutely gutted not going to lie. Hope all who got lucky enjoy the game

No idea what happened today, was a mad rush when I saw the post on here and should’ve fired up my laptop quicker because my phone was useless. Couldn’t see shit.

As it transpired it seemed like you had to have been registered in the original ballot to have had access. Altho a couple of posters suggested otherwise?

Missed the boat now anyway. Back to the dodgy resale market sadly…

Delighted for everyone who got tickets today. Totally understand the disappointment felt by those who missed out. Personally I want to see as many Bears as possible in that stadium on Wednesday, every ticket bought means one less German and one less ticket being resold for stupid amounts
Absolutely mate. Sickening prices for people who are desperate to attend

I thought it was spam also and thought I'll go on FF and see if anyone's seen it.

Then it was a full on panic to get through to get the tickets.

Anyway long story short, there's 10 of us going out and 3 out the 10 were a few points short of a MyGers ticket, I managed to get an extra 3 today in that sale and now everyone o our group has a ticket and totally buzzing.

Brilliant. Well done.

Got the e mail today regarding the further sale of tickets, my first thought was, here we go, put your credit card number in etc. Played along for a while and then I thought I’d look on good old follow follow!
Got 4 ffs, got 3 ya beauty, couldn’t believe it, then they’re asking for a number, I’m asking FF what the Fk number they want and as usual somebody posted what to do.
I wanted 2 but eventually got one which I’m going to give to my pal who’s got a flight, digs but still waiting for his passport to arrive.
I just thought it was brilliant that a lot of you got your dreams answered today, let’s go and win it now.
When do you and your mate fly ? Please DM me for your mates ticket - no passporty, no party.

Anyone that was successful today got their tickets on app yet? Can’t lie - I’ve been refreshing it every hour or soB-)

The one f***ing day I wasn't on here much as I was taking my father in law to a hospital appointment then bringing him home.
Got a text about it when driving back, and by the time I could get online, register with UEFA, the tickets were gone.

Utterly depressed.

First time I've left the house in days. Phone been in my hand nearly all day every day. Was out and about preparing for the trip. Parked up to go for euros and noticed the thread on here, closely followed by the email from uefa. Too late. Didn't get a sniff.

I'm genuinely glad that bears on here got face value tickets. Seeing these bastards ripping people off with 4 figure prices makes my blood boil. In all honesty, I probably don't deserve a ticket. There are hundreds of troops way above me on My Gers and many that follow the team everywhere. I feel for any that have missed out. I will be in Seville and will enjoy the day amongst 'the people' but it doesn't make it any easier not to take my boys to the final.

Just do it Rangers.

I can’t believe the amount of times you see it spelled incorrectly on here even after we are in the final of the competition.
You mean to tell me it's not the European Union Football Association?
Well i, for one, am shocked

%^*& uefa , that was stressful bullshit today with whole in basket but not available. Also don’t understand how people where able to buy 4 after the whole hassle when original uefa ballot could only buy 1 or people who had to be linked to your group

Came through in the middle of my night and was in spam. Thankfully have one. But would have loved to pick up some others for mates :(

%^*& uefa , that was stressful bullshit today with whole in basket but not available. Also don’t understand how people where able to buy 4 after the whole hassle when original uefa ballot could only buy 1 or people who had to be linked to your group

Email came through at 1.16pm, checked it at 1.29, 2 tickets bought for me and the old man. He's no ideaB-D:shh:, I'm going to give him an envelope on the morning of the game, canny bloody wait!

Did you have to register names against the tickets that you got for todays re-release?

It certainly would have made more sense to delay the original ballot until after the semis had been played - they way they did was an open goal for fans of teams knocked out to potentially flog their tickets for well over the odds

Back