Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for one seat from Malaga on the 18th returning on the 19th? Any spares in a bus / car / taxi will pay my share

Bump for this. Bristol/Faro flights still available if a bear is needing travel. No transfers or accommodation, just the flights. PM if interested. If I don’t hear from anyone I’ll change it to a Glasgow flight for a random weekend next season for me to get to a game.

Decided I’m going anyway now the stadium is open for ticketless fans. So this flight is no longer up for grabs, I’m having it :)

Arrive Faro 12:45 on Tuesday and need to get back Thursday evening. Just need to work out a transfer plan now.

Got my ticket and flights sorted earlier, no hotel booked though. Was thinking about just going back to the airport and waiting for my flight but it says it's shut between 1 and 4 in the morning? Is that still the case or will it be open 24 hrs due to the game.

We are still struggling to get four of us from Torremolenos from 1200 Wednesday and back after the game around 0200 to be safe. Any ideas lads?
All trains full mate? It's only about 30 mins to Malaga on the train (I done it on holiday before). Maybe get a connection from Malaga?

Has anyone purchased via use of their vpn on viagogo.com?

Are they legit and what sort of seats are they allocating?

Only ask as they seem decent on fees

Getting back to the airport is really putting me off.

There’s going to be thousands of us all piling towards Seville airport. No sure buses or taxis will be running especially if there’s been any trouble.

It’ll be utter chaos, like the fall of Saigon.

Mind you, worth it if we win.
mate no being funny but why say that about trouble

Anyone else on the early Jet2 flight to Majorca leaving from Edinburgh Monday morning?

Anyone else staying in Alcalá de Guadaíra?

Me and my dad will be travelling back there after the game and wondered if anyone wanted to share transport costs?

Looked out my passport just over 3 weeks ago to see it was expired, was proper gutted about potentially not making it if. My passport is coming tomorrow and my flights are booked.

Buzzing is an understatement, we’re on our way.

For the fans that are driving down south to leave from airports down there, are yous planning on having scarfs and flags hanging out the window ?

Flight is now officially today.
Climbing the walls already.

I think I’m one more “Alexa, play Heaven is a Place on Earth” before even Alexa tells me to %^*& up, never mind wife and wean.

Still have a few seats available from Malaga to Seville rtn if anyone needs, see the Ticket Office on here

Anyone know the best way of getting from Seville Airport in to the town centre. Visions of having to queue for 2 hours to get a public bus which i'd rather avoid

I booked day flight with conor campbell in the last hour they just confirmed that there is enough paid bookings to guarantee the flight will definitely take place , not cheap £949

Getting the absolute fear now that my connection time between landing at Santiago de Compostella and flying to Seville is too short! 45 minutes.

Heads up to anyone flying out from Newcastle. The queues before getting to security (and after) were mental. Probably took close to an hour.

We will be driving back to Alicante the following morning. Not sure when your flight is but Granada is on the road back. Might be able to assist if youre struggling

Have 2 seats free in our transfer from Albufeira /Faro to Seville and back after game. Give me a PM if needed.

My mate is looking for a one way from Malaga Airport to Seville on the day of the game. He's landing at 13:30 from Gatwick and was hoping some fellow bears could give him a lift/share a bus/taxi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back