Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

We will win the league again in the future. Personally think it will be next season but almost certainly at least once in the next three. They will, unfortunately, win the league again. Only an idiot would bet against this
Taking next week out of the equation when will either club win a European trophy again?
Obviously the conference makes it more possible but it is certainly in no way easy.
It would not be a massive surprise if neither club won one in the following 10 years
That is how big Wednesday is. If like me you are in your 60's it is entirely possible this is the last chance of your lifetime
We are regularly there or thereabouts on Europe to be honest.

60s - Two finals and a semi-final of the European Cup.
70s - won the CWC and a quarter final of the European Cup
80s - pretty dismal decade and still had a couple of decent runs including a quarter final of the European Cup
90s - cheated out of a final in the first ever Champions League, not great otherwise but Advocaat's team got attention at the end of the decade.
20s - UEFA Cup final and last 16 (or was Feyenoord a quarter final?), last 16 of CL
2010s - last 16 of UEFA cup despite our troubles
2020s - last four years speak for themselves.

By contrast Celtic have had one golden period then a couple of trips to the last eight/last sixteen of the European Cup /CL and a UEFA cup final.

Our history in Europe is far stronger than theirs. I am jealous of their win in 67 but we are the ones regularly appearing at the business ends, not them.

We are regularly there or thereabouts on Europe to be honest.

60s - Two finals and a semi-final of the European Cup.
70s - won the CWC and a quarter final of the European Cup
80s - pretty dismal decade and still had a couple of decent runs including a quarter final of the European Cup
90s - cheated out of a final in the first ever Champions League, not great otherwise but Advocaat's team got attention at the end of the decade.
20s - UEFA Cup final and last 16 (or was Feyenoord a quarter final?), last 16 of CL
2010s - last 16 of UEFA cup despite our troubles
2020s - last four years speak for themselves.

By contrast Celtic have had one golden period then a couple of trips to the last eight/last sixteen of the European Cup /CL and a UEFA cup final.

Our history in Europe is far stronger than theirs. I am jealous of their win in 67 but we are the ones regularly appearing at the business ends, not them.
Didn't I read somewhere this past week that we've now qualified for more Euro finals than every other Scottish team combined?

Didn't I read somewhere this past week that we've now qualified for more Euro finals than every other Scottish team combined?
I don't think that one was quite accurate. I think we've had 5, 6 if you include super cup. Celtic have had 3, DU 1 and Aberdeen 1 (2 if you include super cup). So it's equal I think.

Wow what a sad individual. Wake up and spend fück know how long writing booking forms at 8am.
In the real world, aye right ya tadger, you were able to get 1000 rooms at such short notice, all with free cancellation.
In their heads morning, noon and night. It’s all about The Rangers.
I mean come on, their ‘team’ has just won the league, if that was us we would be celebrating.

When we were doing our NIAR, we were constantly told winning the league wasn't any sort of achievement, Europe was where we should be judged.

Under Rodgers their 9-0 and 12-1 maulings were completely bodyswerved. Europe mattered not a jot, just as long as they won the league.

Quite the about face.
They got Rodgers in specifically to take them to the next level I.e. Europe. Failed big time.

Your club has just won the league and this is how you react absolute weirdos .

How thick is this clown :)

A net spend of £29m in the past ten years which is ridiculously low in European terms these days and we've accomplished more in Europe than Celtic have in the last 40 years? Really does not say much for his nonce club does it? Also Rangers have played against teams this season who have spent well over £29m on a single player which puts things into perspective.

As for the clutching at straws about Ashley etc Rangers will bring in around £50m plus by winning the final and that's not counting the £30-35m already made in Europe this season (put that in your pipe and smoke it yahoos by numbers)

Celtic have had a huge financial advantage over Rangers recently that's why they've won more but this ends on Wednesday if Rangers win. We'll be the one's making far more money and having a much more valuable squad.

The days of Celtic selling players to make accounts look better are gone they've no player of any real value left now and need to spend £10-15m on the loan players just to stand still.

Should we tell him..
1) there’s s a reason cancellations are free, the hotel re-sells the room ( usually at discount rate) if it’s not taken up by an agreed time. 1000 cheap rooms become available For bears.
2) The lads won’t see their rooms anyway, be up all night partying.

Of course none of this matters as it’s made up look at me push.

They got Rodgers in specifically to take them to the next level I.e. Europe. Failed big time.

Because their ambition was limited by just being happy with getting an easy 10IAR whilst laughing at us, from the boardroom to the stands. When we won the league, reality hit them hard, and now we're in a European final, it's destroying them.

Parochial outlook, complacency and arrogance.

Because their ambition was limited by just being happy with getting an easy 10IAR whilst laughing at us, from the boardroom to the stands. When we won the league, reality hit them hard, and now we're in a European final, it's destroying them.

Parochial outlook, complacency and arrogance.
All their European money, wasted on buying domestic success with no competition. And all for nothing, as outside of this country, our league is ridiculed. Respect is gained by what you do in Europe.

Let’s fact check this one.

-1,000 rooms free in Seville as at May 13-14th. Unlikely.

- cancellation free policy. Again anyone who tried to book after the QF noticed the prices going up and the cancellation policies shortening or not being offered. Simply unexplainable.

Conclusion. Pile of wank.
Aye but he’s pyoor sticking it to ra h*ns man:rolleyes:

Should we tell him..
1) there’s s a reason cancellations are free, the hotel re-sells the room ( usually at discount rate) if it’s not taken up by an agreed time. 1000 cheap rooms become available For bears.
2) The lads won’t see their rooms anyway, be up all night partying.

Of course none of this matters as it’s made up look at me push.
Even IF that was true...what an embarrassment to admit that you are that sad and insecure.

I don’t care what any of them say. Being in a European final is much bigger than winning the SPFL, unless there is a record like 10 in a row or something on the line.

Truth is that they would swap places with us in a heartbeat. And if the roles were reversed we would do the same.

Europe is the ultimate for Rangers and Celtic. Same with most clubs in Europe to be honest, outwith the Premier League.

From KDS

I had a quick look last night on fuhrer fuhrer to get the measure of billy's reaction and there was a thread about this. I looked at the first 2-3 pages and would say that the majority conceded that they were "bothered" by the fact that Celtic won the league. Even that creepy, disgusting, lump of lard admitted to it.
I think there's an argument that the further they go in the europa the more they prove how good their Champions are. We have proved ourselves a better team than one of the europa finalists and if sevco do win it then thanks very much they'll have proved that we are better than the winners.
The table doesn't lie and we have proven that we are a better team than sevco, end of, and billy knows this.
Bit annoyed he singled out my comment tbh.

You went on holiday Check . Celtic win the league Check . What will I write about ? Enjoy the pain folks, as we get closer to the final this clown will get more and more upset . :)

When it really mattered we were found wanting? In the group stages after a disappointing start where we had to win to progress we were found wanting? In the knockout stages we were found wanting? In the semi-final (especially the home leg) we were found wanting? What a fuckwit this clown is. If that's what being found wanting is then I hope we're found wanting again in the final as it's going to be us that wins. Yes we were disappointed with the CL qualifiers. But to say we've been poor in Europe when we've reached a final is laughable. All the more so when they've not even won a game after Christmas for decades and got knocked out of 3 competitions in 1 season.

:DBest thing about all this is they play their last game of the season before the final. And it's at home, after.winning the title. It should be a title party but we all know there will be only one thing on their minds. (Well 2 but the other gets them on a register)
A total damp squid no one gives 2 fecks about there last game.

To book a “free cancellation “ on booking.com you need to use a credit card, pretty sure something would flag up if he had used the same card multiple times for the same date or does he have 1000 credit cards ?

Wouldn’t surprise me if they had wasted 12 euros buying tickets for the other stadium just to deny some of our fans.

Those sad pathetic little lifes have no boundaries they won’t sink to

Last edited:
Back