That UEFA Sale of Tickets Today

A mate of mine got 4 and has decided to profiteer on 3 covering his trip and 4th ticket.

I got him Leipzig home and away, Braga home (use of my ST) Celtic semi at Hampden and more yet he wouldn’t give me 1 for my other mate who is struggling

True colours can sometimes come out - he now knows what I think of him
That’s appalling. And let’s not kid ourselves, this is going on. Some lads will be discrete as feck about it, but he was blazen about it. 3 tickets is approx 4000-4500 thousand, is his trip really costing him this much? Appalling.

A mate of mine got 4 and has decided to profiteer on 3 covering his trip and 4th ticket.

I got him Leipzig home and away, Braga home (use of my ST) Celtic semi at Hampden and more yet he wouldn’t give me 1 for my other mate who is struggling

Jesus christ

Im literally thousands down and got them and sorted my mates at face price

That’s really poor behaviour. Not sure I’d speak to him after doing that.

I got the email and it was asking for an access code when logged in. Already have my ticket but would have been good to get a couple more for others. There’s no stress greater than trying to get a ticket for a European final. Was same in 2008.

No offence mate but it’s pretty shit that someone can get 8 tickets just like that, although I guess that’s UEFA’s doing. I have a mate who has had a ST for 40 years and who has travelled all over with Rangers but, like your brother, didn’t go for myGers. No ticket.
For what it's worth I agree with you but the UEFA rules let me although technically only 4 were mine but I also applied for my brother in law.

I disagree with the old travel club being part of mygers especially when I lose out on tickets because higher points buy and pass on. I also think that previous euro attendance should have been a factor in the top down allocation but the mygers rules don't.

Hopefully when it goes to 3 years for mygers next season I will move back up to get through rangers again.

We started a group chat to arrange transport from Albufeira to Seville last week, we finally got three minibuses of 8 so 24 in WhatsApp group. Before that email there were about 6 tickets between us. There was a frenzy of messages and buying and it looks like we are all sorted.
One boy was on nightshift and woke up to a message saying "I've got a ticket for you for Seville" from his mate, he thought it was a wind up :D
I'm glad a lot of these tickets went to people who were desperate to see the game rather than arseholes wanting to sell them at a profit.
Good to see a lot of bears got the tickets!!

Hope he's not your mate anymore.
That's disgusting.

I still don’t know what I was doing wrong. I didn’t get an email but saw the post on here within minutes of it being posted. I logged, waited 6 minutes in the waiting room, then got the no products available and enter access code messages. Meanwhile back on FF people were still announcing they had been successful
There are many more deserving people than me that have missed out but what a shambles from UEFA.
Was only certain people who had the offer.

He is finished and knows to never call me again - disgusted
I just can't understand why bears wouldn't pass on face price tickets to mates and fellow bears no matter what they paid for travel.

If it was me, I wouldn't take the cash from my mates just sort me with a few beers.

Reactions: SSR
I still don’t know what I was doing wrong. I didn’t get an email but saw the post on here within minutes of it being posted. I logged, waited 6 minutes in the waiting room, then got the no products available and enter access code messages. Meanwhile back on FF people were still announcing they had been successful
There are many more deserving people than me that have missed out but what a shambles from UEFA.

If you didn’t get the email - you didn’t have the option.

Stunned at some of the behviour being reported.

For the avoidance of doubt, I’m both a ruthless capitalist pig and hardly Uber staunch. But if I’d managed to get three tickets in the second ballot (never got the email unfortunately, tried loads of times anyway), and hadn’t been able to go, I’d have given them to family/friends for free and if they were all sorted or couldn’t go short notice I’d have sold them on here at FV. Would do the same for any game involving any club tbh, anything else is basically just theft.

Made my day so it did.

I’ve been in the hunt for 4 tickets and managed to get them in the Uefa sale.

Absolutely buzzing for us.

Was so close to paying the tout prices too.

I paid £850 to go to the Zenit game.

This time, I got 4 Cat 2 tickets for £400.

I got one yesterday having caught the email around 20 minutes after it came in. I was unsuccessful for 2 in the first UEFA ballot and my 1360 mygers points weren't going to touch the sides with a ticket through Rangers.

With all that yesterday, I'm not sure if your initial ask in the ballot had any bearing on the number you could pick up yesterday e.g. I asked for 2 in the first ballot so was my account limited to 2 max yesterday?

Anyway, it was heavy panic when on there yesterday, constantly adding different tickets to your cart only to be met with the 'Unfortunately...' message. Eventually chose a single cat 1 and it stuck so was lucky enough to get that paid for.

I hope plenty bears got them but genuinely feel sh*te for others that follow Rangers heavily and are missing out.

I didnt get the email and got let down for two tickets for a grand a piece, so if you know of any going let me know

Still recovering from the shock. I was on the UEFA website within 60 seconds of getting the email and couldn't see any, genuinely thought the power of toutcraft was so strong that someone had hoovered them all automatically within less than a minute. Then realised I just needed to log in...

Hands were shaking putting in the card details.
Exactly my experience lol

Then the tickets were confirmed and I’m jumping about my work like Lundstram scored vs Leipzig.

What a feeling.

That's not a friend.

That's a lady's front bottom.

You should name and shame him.

Happy to have helped in any small way!

Irony is I got a ticket then missed out on the CTM flight :(
It was your post that I saw and managed to get a hold of my son who got on and secured tickets for us, we had resigned ourselves to watching in fan zone, was a bit miffed that we had missed out on my gers as all just below 1500, would love to buy you a drink in Seville

I didn't manage to get one, unfortunately.

And, with no flights, accommodation or ticket, I've all but stopped thinking about going now, and I'm OK with that.
Only care about us winning, and I've consoled myself by, instead, buying a hand-signed Tavernier bottle of whisky!
If he lands us the EL league, I'll be able to sell that to pay for our trip to the CL final next year :))

I just can't understand why bears wouldn't pass on face price tickets to mates and fellow bears no matter what they paid for travel.

If it was me, I wouldn't take the cash from my mates just sort me with a few beers.
This I was trying to get 3, never crossed my mind to charge more for them

I was already sorted through mygers but got one and gave it free to my old man who was in Barcelona 72 and Manchester 08

He was about 100 points short in the mygers list but he’s now a very happy man. Got him booked on the CTM day trip as well.

Minor issue - he needs a phone as he doesn’t own a mobile :D

That's not a friend.

That's a lady's front bottom.

You should name and shame him.
Aye.....after he's leathered him. Send him to Seville with his face battered and bruised. That's disgusting that a mate would do that with tickets.

My mate messaged to say he'd got on but sold out, I didn't even realise I'd got the email and chanced it anyway logged in and got 2 tickets for us both, some buzz messaging to say we were going to the final, like many I'm sure, was in shaky panic trying to input card details before they vanished!

@Homelander is a hero for that post.

Was going to automatically delete it as it had caps, but then I realized what the thread was about, got very excited, managed to TeamView onto my home PC from work, figure out how to actually see the tickets and then get 4 Category 2 tickets for myself, my son and his 2 mates that are all going over on Tuesday.

If I had looked on FF 5 minutes earlier, or 5 minutes later I would have missed out.

You sir, as I said in my PM, are a legend, and I can't thank you enough.
It was timing for me too Doc, just by chance my mate checked his emails just after the emails dropped, he went straight on and picked up 3, one for me and another for a mate and his boy.

Had you asked for 3 at any point previously? People seemed to be getting random numbers.
I asked for 4 at the original UEFA ballot but was unsuccessful. I asked for three cos that covered me and the two kids, hindsight says I should have asked for 4 and sorted out another bear but I was rushing and didn't want to be greedy.

I asked for 4 at the original UEFA ballot but was unsuccessful. I asked for three cos that covered me and the two kids, hindsight says I should have asked for 4 and sorted out another bear but I was rushing and didn't want to be greedy.
Exactly what I did. Only thought on instinct and sorted my dad and I out, but in hindsight should have got 4 as I know a few guys traveling without a ticket.

This is exactly how it should be. Everybody who goes to games will have mates who are missing out. Sorting out mates must surely come above making a quick buck.
The boy that runs out Supporters bus had a ticket before yesterday but was looking for one for his son, who is now sorted. This is the kind of story that you should be hearing, not some arsehole making a few hundred quid.

Tried twice and had no joy and was over helping someone at work. Went back on to FF and noticed some boys were still successful so chanced it one last time and got myself one.

Was shaking putting in the details and forgot to put in my card number!

Was resigned to watching it myself in Seville with my mates at the game so it was a great Friday!

Brilliant for all those that got a wee surprise yesterday absolutely buzzing for you all. We're these UEFA ballot tickets that were unsold and re balloted?
Yes mate, I assume these were neutrals, West ham or leipzig fans that allowed the payment window to expire.

Crazy the amount of non season ticket holders who have tickets now, I get that's UEFA's issue, not Rangers, but it totally wrong and unfair.

BTW, I got my ticket via mygers so this isn't a sour grapes post.
It is what it is. I got my ticket through the UEFA Ballot and I’m a sth so some of these tickets are falling into the right hands

Grass the prick to UEFA for touting tickets. Absolute scumbag

That’s appalling. And let’s not kid ourselves, this is going on. Some lads will be discrete as feck about it, but he was blazen about it. 3 tickets is approx 4000-4500 thousand, is his trip really costing him this much? Appalling.

aye that guy just wants to make a profit, I had paid 1600 for one then got 4 in the yesterdays sale, so once id sorted my family i had 2 left, i passed them on for 800 each to cover the 1600, amazingly the 800 seems like a bargain which just shows the madness of the ticket situation.

Give him f**k all again

For anyone one who managed to get a ticket yesterday could they let me know if or when your actual ticket has appeared in the app

Back