That UEFA Sale of Tickets Today

What was the access code you were meant to enter? can't see it on my original app? Just seen the email.

Well done and good luck to all those who were succesfull.

What was the access code you were meant to enter? can't see it on my original app? Just seen the email.

Well done and good luck to all those who were succesfull.
There was none, you had to log in and click the email.

Or click the email, log in, click your name and then click special offers.

I thought it was sold out then when trying to log out seen the special offer button and managed to buy

Can anyone clarify if you had to be entered in the original ballot to be able to buy tickets yesterday?

Or could anyone have made an account and bought tickets

Wife and son are meeting me in Malaga next Friday and going to Benalmadena for a week as me getting home was going to be a fortune so agreed to take them shopping yesterday and missed the email as I was in Braehead :mad::mad::mad:

There was none, you had to log in and click the email.

Or click the email, log in, click your name and then click special offers.

I thought it was sold out then when trying to log out seen the special offer button and managed to buy
Cheers Clicked on email>name.no special offer(as there sold0 but still promting for an access code?

I've got to say, major thanks to this thread, I received the email, clicked the link and it was asking for an access code. Came straight on here and see someone saying you need to be logged in. Done that, and was faced with about 5 options of tickets, clicked 2 and paid as quick as I could. Kicking myself now as I now know i could have had 4, I'd have given 2 away here face value no probs, £44 per ticket, peanuts!

I've got to say, major thanks to this thread, I received the email, clicked the link and it was asking for an access code. Came straight on here and see someone saying you need to be logged in. Done that, and was faced with about 5 options of tickets, clicked 2 and paid as quick as I could. Kicking myself now as I now know i could have had 4, I'd have given 2 away here face value no probs, £44 per ticket, peanuts!

don’t beat yourself, it’s pure instinct in a situation like that

Can anyone clarify if you had to be entered in the original ballot to be able to buy tickets yesterday?

Or could anyone have made an account and bought tickets
I believe you had to have been in the original ballot but the mail only went out to a certain number of people and not to me :).

UEFA did a similar thing with the Euros last summer. I had tickets for both semis they got cancelled when Covid struck and before the knock-out stages I got an email on a Sunday lunchtime saying I could log in and buy

Aye two for Stewart Robertson’s next door neighbour’s cousin’s son, two for Dougie Park’s Australian nephew’s next door neighbour’s boss..

Park has more than earned them to be fair. Think we need to draw a distinction between the two boards.

Just a thought, did the people who didn't get an email ticket the box to receive marketing emails from UEFA?

It probably excluded anyone who said they didn't want offers etc.

For some reason that comes as an error, I was able to view it earlier in the week and this morning. Worrying!
Try log in manually, just via the UEL Portal, the tabs on the right (desktop), left (mobile) will allow you to go to Tickets

This is exactly how it should be. Everybody who goes to games will have mates who are missing out. Sorting out mates must surely come above making a quick buck.
The boy that runs out Supporters bus had a ticket before yesterday but was looking for one for his son, who is now sorted. This is the kind of story that you should be hearing, not some arsehole making a few hundred quid.

I missed out in the initial ballot but my dad got 2 so sorted me out, my wee brother also got one so we were all good. I got 2 yesterday in the second Uefa ballot and passed them on to 2 boys who go to all the games on our bus at face value, folk who make a quick buck off fellow fans are scumbags IMO. A good few from our club who were traveling ticketless managed to get sorted yesterday and it was superb to see.

I zoomed in around the stadium as they didn’t show for us at first , but showing now - don’t know if it might just be an issue with looking at it on the phone

I zoomed in around the stadium as they didn’t show for us at first , but showing now - don’t know if it might just be an issue with looking at it on the phone
Did you need to login on a device other than a phone to get it?

I asked for 4 at the original UEFA ballot but was unsuccessful. I asked for three cos that covered me and the two kids, hindsight says I should have asked for 4 and sorted out another bear but I was rushing and didn't want to be greedy.
It seems yesterday's tickets were only for those who put in for the original ballot.

aye that guy just wants to make a profit, I had paid 1600 for one then got 4 in the yesterdays sale, so once id sorted my family i had 2 left, i passed them on for 800 each to cover the 1600, amazingly the 800 seems like a bargain which just shows the madness of the ticket situa 2

aye that guy just wants to make a profit, I had paid 1600 for one then got 4 in the yesterdays sale, so once id sorted my family i had 2 left, i passed them on for 800 each to cover the 1600, amazingly the 800 seems like a bargain which just shows the madness of the ticket situation.
I bought 2 x cat1 tickets last Sunday after I got in from the game from Ticombo for £4125 ( I posted about it at the time) . Yesterday I got 2 x cat1 in the UEFA ballot. Suppose I'll need to sell them back on Ticombo

I bought 2 x cat1 tickets last Sunday after I got in from the game from Ticombo for £4125 ( I posted about it at the time) . Yesterday I got 2 x cat1 in the UEFA ballot. Suppose I'll need to sell them back on Ticombo
Yup and don’t feel guilty for that. You won’t get your money back for them but let’s say you are down 500 quid. Would you have paid 500 quid for two tickets - of course you would have

For the people who didn't get an email, when you originally applied for the UEFA ballot did you tick rangers as your team? I seem to remember some folk saying you may have a better chance if you were a neutral and this may be why no email was sent? Just a thought and may help in future.

Latest posts

Back