• McKinnon

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Simpson

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • McCausland/Weston

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought in keeping with the resting of the squad our ears would get rested as well from Tom today.

Ah well can’t have everything haha

For any that follow the B-team closely, who should we be excited about seeing off the bench other than McCann?
McKinnon reminds me of Ryan Jack.

McCausland and Weston are exciting, but would say the former is probably a bit far away physically.

One thing guaranteed today is the cheating referee and linesmen will do their best to fekk us up and help hearts today and next week. Four cheating bastards in charge today. Expect lots of dodgy decisions

Good team.

Ten out of the XI for Wednesday are obvious now.
Only place up for debate, for me, is between Wright, Roofe, Sakala and Ramsey.

Kent Aribo
Kamara Lundstram Jack
Barašić Bassey Goldson Tavernier
McGregor

+ either Wright, Roofe, Sakala or Ramsey.
Bang on the money I'd say. Right now I think Wright will start with the others on the bench.

Just seen the teams. Can't believe Hertz are putting out their 1st team. I'm terribly scared that one of their players will get crocked by a clumsy tackle from one of our less experienced players :eek:;)

Excited to get a good look at the B Team lads coming in today and hopefully Ramsey gets nice and sharp ready for Wednesday.

Good team.

Ten out of the XI for Wednesday are obvious now.
Only place up for debate, for me, is between Wright, Roofe, Sakala and Ramsey.

Kent Aribo
Kamara Lundstram Jack
Barašić Bassey Goldson Tavernier
McGregor

+ either Wright, Roofe, Sakala or Ramsey.
Can’t see Roofe being involved from the start on Wednesday if he’s not even on the bench for a wee run out today.

Over the moon for all the young Bears getting a chance with the first team, especially Robbie Fraser on the bench, I watched him back in the day when he played for Scotland Boys Yellows 2003’s with my Grandson, always knew this day would come for him, outstanding talent

One thing guaranteed today is the cheating referee and linesmen will do their best to fekk us up and help hearts today and next week. Four cheating bastards in charge today. Expect lots of dodgy decisions
Nobody cares about today and no amount of cheating refs will be enough for them next week, so relax.

Does King ever play left back for b team? Have we no left backs that could have stepped up and king CH?

Back