Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

You still need to guarantee payment with a credit card, what this moron doesn’t understand is that when you make a booking the hotel puts a hold on the amount needed, although it is not posted to the account it is still held so unless the guy has a card with infinite funds then well he is just a typical fan of them full of BS.

A total damp squid no one gives 2 fecks about there last game.
6f564861-bba5-4089-a19b-ccd7d0f50dda_text.gif

That’s disturbing.

When it really mattered we were found wanting? In the group stages after a disappointing start where we had to win to progress we were found wanting? In the knockout stages we were found wanting? In the semi-final (especially the home leg) we were found wanting? What a fuckwit this clown is. If that's what being found wanting is then I hope we're found wanting again in the final as it's going to be us that wins. Yes we were disappointed with the CL qualifiers. But to say we've been poor in Europe when we've reached a final is laughable. All the more so when they've not even won a game after Christmas for decades and got knocked out of 3 competitions in 1 season.
They truely are hurting.

Some amount of turd polishing going on there today, I got a WhatsApp last night stating

Never let them forget, we won the most significant title in their lifetime.

They have just won the least significant in ours.
Turd polishing about covers it aye.

We will see how they look next season. They have a few good players in their squad now and have had momentum for several months. A more consistent Rangers domestically would still have won the league, alas poor draws and late goals have ultimately been the downfall.

Because their ambition was limited by just being happy with getting an easy 10IAR whilst laughing at us, from the boardroom to the stands. When we won the league, reality hit them hard, and now we're in a European final, it's destroying them.

Parochial outlook, complacency and arrogance.
Exactly pal.

Here's a perfect example of their short-sightedness:

Why did they buy Scott Allan? To progress as a team to the next level and truly try to turn themselves into a European power? Or a small-minded get it up you to the Gers fans/board?

This is the reason they will always be in our shadow.

Turd polishing about covers it aye.

We will see how they look next season. They have a few good players in their squad now and have had momentum for several months. A more consistent Rangers domestically would still have won the league, alas poor draws and late goals have ultimately been the downfall.
They have had dodgy decisions affecting the results of games, especially against your team.

That's tragic.
While reading it I couldn't help think of the Dr Hook song "Everybody's Making It Big But Me"
This verse, despite the inaccuracies surrounding Elton John

Well I hear that Alice Cooper's got a foxy chick
To wipe off his snake, and keep him rich
And Elton John's got two fine ladies and Doctor John's got three
And I'm still seein' them same ol' sleazos that I used to see

Reactions: DJT
The hoards are gathering in George Sq.

fullsize3.jpg
What a pisser for the filth ‘hordes’ (sic) nobble the league and delicate balance of Scottish top flight football for the indefinite future…Win season on season(pretty much minus any competition), spend upwards of 60m, bring in an EPL manager, get absolutely humiliated in the CL and just at the point of your wet dream, Terry Munro cacks it.

Now in real terms they are behind us in the likes of status and potential financial and reputational pull. No wonder this title means very little to them, they’ve been spoon fed ‘success’ for a decade and now they absolutely covet what we have achieved…Irrelevant club who didn’t make hay during ‘the stolen years’ and are now about to feel the full force of our karma.

Foreign players signing for Celtic must be confused when they arrive here to a Scottish club and see nothing but Irish flags. Streets are lined with them everywhere, Duntocher/Hardgate being a usual mentally challenged hovel.
Irish tricolours aren’t too bad when they are draped over the coffins of murdering IRA scumbags.

McGuiness’ was my personal favourite.

surely they aren't that imbecilic...

...oh wait, right

The pope must be a busy guy these days.

Since we made the final in Seville, stories have emerged of 2003 with various Timmys making lame beggars walk, the blind see and various miracles around the city.

This was followed my the miracle of unreported stabbings, assaults and public debauchery.

It would seem that any Tim of the 18 mullion who attended could be declared a saint. As long as he kept his ticket stub.

That club has miracle after miracle. There are thousands of them born after 1968 that claim they remember Lisbon '67.

What a pisser for the filth ‘hordes’ (sic) nobble the league and delicate balance of Scottish top flight football for the indefinite future…Win season on season(pretty much minus any competition), spend upwards of 60m, bring in an EPL manager, get absolutely humiliated in the CL and just at the point of your wet dream, Terry Munro cacks it.

Now in real terms they are behind us in the likes of status and potential financial and reputational pull. No wonder this title means very little to them, they’ve been spoon fed ‘success’ for a decade and now they absolutely covet what we have achieved…Irrelevant club who didn’t make hay during ‘the stolen years’ and are now about to feel the full force of our karma.
Great analysis Sp

The pope must be a busy guy these days.

Since we made the final in Seville, stories have emerged of 2003 with various Timmys making lame beggars walk, the blind see and various miracles around the city.

This was followed my the miracle of unreported stabbings, assaults and public debauchery.

It would seem that any Tim of the 18 mullion who attended could be declared a saint. As long as he kept his ticket stub.

That club has miracle after miracle. There are thousands of them born after 1968 that claim they remember Lisbon '67.
Surely them bringing the sea to Seville so they could play in it with the locals takes a bit of beating?

Last edited:
Back