What strip will you wear for the final?

El Toro

As above. The home top now, the new away strip, a retro, something else?

Should of added current home top for me.

Last edited:
I’m wearing last seasons top today. But I’ll wear this years home top on Wednesday. This years top is my favourite since the 92/94 top

Don’t normally wear a top to games- but the 150 years blue home top will be on view in Seville

I wore a black Castore RFC training top that came out last summer to the Dortmund game, and after we got through I've worn it against Red Star, Braga and Leipzig.
Got to wear it on Wednesday now, even if it's the colour Frankfurt play in!

I will be in the house - but it will be the blue Retro top that debuted against St Mirren in the League Cup 17 months or so ago. Yup, we lost that night but I got my shirt two days later. It debuted for me in the come-from-behind win against Motherwell at Ibrox and I wore it for every game for the remainder of that season as we went unbeaten in the League. It served me well for the Dortmund, Braga and RB Leipzig games so I'm sticking with it for the Final.

Last years home 55 Champions top.

I really wanted to pick up this years home top to wear to Seville, however, In 2008 I specifically bought the home top just to wear to the Ibrox beam back and we lost - refusing to do the same this time around :D

I’m not even at all superstitious outside of football btw

Was going to wear home top but that blue in 30 degrees will be an embarrassment sweat wise.

Sadly I can’t make Seville but I’ll be wearing my new Seville orange shirt to watch it in the boozer

Black and orange castore top. Don’t buy strips for me anymore but buy casual t,s and trading tops. Buy the kits for the kids. At 39 I’m too old to be cutting about in a kit

Back