Tramps heading to George Square

Stupidly went into town today and really wish I hadn’t. Scum everywhere and witnessed large groups of men and women openly signing about how happy they were that Jimmy Bell was dead. I’m genuinely upset and disgusted that we have to share this city with these absolute bottom feeders

Was the same when I was in town the other day after their match. Scumbags walking down the street team handed with their glass bottles singing about Jimmy. Absolutely scunnered me, was cursing the fact there was so many of them so it would've been suicide to challenge them.

Film it if you see it. No point complaining later when there's no reports on the news etc. if we don't film this stuff happening the same way they do.

100%

What use is it coming on here to complain ?

I’m not saying March up to a horde of them and challenge them….but at least record it.

If their faces were captured on film there would be repercussions

Surely that comes under the definition of a hate crime? No doubt Police Scotland will be knocking a few doors next week!!!

Stupidly went into town today and really wish I hadn’t. Scum everywhere and witnessed large groups of men and women openly signing about how happy they were that Jimmy Bell was dead. I’m genuinely upset and disgusted that we have to share this city with these absolute bottom feeders
The new snp state not Protestant move nothing see

100%

What use is it coming on here to complain ?

I’m not saying March up to a horde of them and challenge them….but at least record it.

If their faces were captured on film there would be repercussions
Where have you been the last 20 years?

A bunch of them just passed down my street spouting their bile. I shouted bheast scum , big jock knew. Was hilarious seeing them trying to figure out where the shout came from. Their singing turned to silence , followed by muttering amongst themselves and pure seeth. Petty but it amused me greatly.
Times like this I curse the fact that I don't have a flame thrower handy, then again they say shaite doesn't burn.

See where I stay in North Glasgow everytime without fail the ones who cause the bother be it neds or junkies is almost everytime one of them.
See prior to Wibble O’Neill, you barely saw them in the streets. That bitter bigot brought the hatred back for them. Now they are everywhere. A horrible disease on this city, with their hatred of anything Protestant and their IRA loving and terrorist sympathising.

See prior to Wibble O’Neill, you barely saw them in the streets. That bitter bigot brought the hatred back for them. Now they are everywhere. A horrible disease on this city, with their hatred of anything Protestant and their IRA loving and terrorist sympathising.
Between him and TLB this country took a step into a dark place.

Unfortunately after last years celebrations they where always going to have one this year. They are trailer park trash. Let them have their day. Will be brought back down to earth with a bang on Wednesday.

Back