Would you start Lowry on Wednesday?

If it’s a straight competition between him and Wright, Wright has done well in the last few rounds of this tournament and deserves his place.

Lowry is a great option to have on the bench though depending on how the game pans out.

I don't think for a minute he will but he offers us a lot more than Scott Wright does.

Lowry comes across as someone who wouldn't be intimidated by the size of the game.

He's going to be a superstar
I wouldn’t mate , but I’m hopeful he’ll come on when we’re 3 up

I don't think for a minute he will but he offers us a lot more than Scott Wright does.

Lowry comes across as someone who wouldn't be intimidated by the size of the game.

He's going to be a superstar
If you've been drinking in the sun today take it as a warning for Wednesday. Stick to water

No but if it comes down to it I would get him taking one of the penalties

He has enormous confidence in his ability

Wednesday will be a game between two well-matched teams and will be for the grandly professionals to duke it out for 70ish minutes.

Bringing Lowry on as a game=changer would be thrilling.

I thought he was good today but he lost possession in good areas quite cheaply today at times. I don’t think we can risk that on Wednesday. By all means have him in the squad but I don’t think he’s ready to start in a European final yet.
Fantastic prospect though and his corner for Ittens goal and also his goal were of the highest standard.

Wright puts a hell of a shift in. And he’s rapid. He will start. Unfortunately his passing and touch aren’t great and his shooting erratic. He drops deep quite a lot which helps Tav get into the game in the forward area.

Love your optimism op.

The lad is a talent that's for sure and you can see already he is going to be the player to unlock defences ,but big game experience is crucial on Wednesday.

Not a chance of him starting on Wednesday.

He wouldn't have played 90 minutes today if he had.

He'll become a regular for us though, in the not too distant future.

Back