Who has been scammed?

350 per ticket. I asked if pounds or euro.

Pounds was the answer. Though euros cool too!
Mate if you can get him to send you his PayPal address and asking to send you via friends and family and screenshot it then I’ll fire that over to PayPal. I already reported it as a fraudulent transaction so if he’s still trying it then I can maybe use that to try and beef my case up.

Mate if you can get him to send you his PayPal address and asking to send you via friends and family and screenshot it then I’ll fire that over to PayPal. I already reported it as a fraudulent transaction so if he’s still trying it then I can maybe use that to try and beef my case up.

Report it to police if you haven’t done so already

Will do.

@El Mas Loco DM me your twitter name, I've got the PayPal address and the stipulation that it should be F&F.

Last edited:
Op if nothing comes of PayPal try contacting scammer payback or Jim Browning on YouTube. They probably won't get any of your money back but may be able to get some revenge for you.

Set up your PayPal account with a credit card. You’re more than covered.

Example is that I’ve bought things online that don’t take AMEX, I set up my PayPal with AMEX and any company that doesn’t take AMEX, it takes AMEX when it’s set up through paypal.

Scammers must be having a field day, Rangers fans ripping off other supporters should be leathered on sight aswell.

Woman on one of they ticket groups tried to sell my cousin one for 1k, then backed out when she got a better offer elsewhere, fat cow.

Also the rolk raffling them go %^*& themselves aswell.

Never do PayPal friends and family. If they are claiming to do it to avoid the fees, pay the fee yourself!

I just block anything that’s non my Twitter timeline that’s like

‘Like share and retweet’ for tickets

No you absolute lady's front bottom muscle I don’t want to have to follow you and subject myself to your shite patter for a ticket

Most are just on the bam up for followers

Ì was done myself about a year back by a guy on Facebook Marketplace. Only £50 odd quid, though, for a replica Gers shirt. Still stings, though....:rolleyes:

I know I'm not helping here, but FFS, why would you buy anything for that amount of money from someone on Twitter you don't even know.

A dodgy twitter account selling fake tickets the OP unfortunately got done by. They have now renamed to Lynx Tickets
Ok mate, cheers. Unfortunately the internet has opened the door to a new scale of fraud.

Best thing is to keep away from it when pished. Can say the same for mobiles. Txt messages have and tbh still lead to some embarrassment.

Think I'll hide my phone on wednesday. It could lead to many proposals of marriage, if we win and ruin my thursday, once I check my phone.

Blocked replies to tweets as well. How fucking brazen is he. You'd think if you were legit you would allow replies for positive feedback for everyone to see to get more sales.

The screenshot replies are from PMs in case anyone is wondering.

I’ve started a Twitter chat with this prick. The name has changed to lynx tickets.

Probably on to nothing but is there any info I could get from them to %^*& them up/find them ?

Back